Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If Robbie plays her I assume she has a large role, so this is about the Manson murders even though he’s said it’s not
Not necessarily. I'm sure they'll slap her face on the poster and make sure she features into the trailer, but I still wouldn't be surprised if she only is in the movie for a scene or two.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily. I'm sure they'll slap her face on the poster and make sure she features into the trailer, but I still wouldn't be surprised if she only is in the movie for a scene or two.

Her role is probably like Uma's in Pulp Fiction if she's the third person cast. Leo and Pitt maybe like Travolta and Sam Jackson. Sam Jackson like Bruce Willis. Al Pacino like Christopher Walken. etc.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
If Robbie plays her I assume she has a large role, so this is about the Manson murders even though he’s said it’s not

It's not about the Manson murders. The Manson murders are backdrop to the story

The movie takes place in Los Angeles in 1969 at the height of hippy Hollywood. Leonardo DiCaprio is starring as Rick Dalton, a former popular television star struggling to make it in the movie business. Dalton is joined by his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth, played by Brad Pitt. The two happen to live next door to Sharon Tate, and their Hollywood struggle will somehow get caught up in the Manson murders.

Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’: Margot Robbie Entering Final Talks to Play Sharon Tate — Report

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL