"Once You Go White, Stay Your Punk Ass Ova There" :salute:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I actually don't wonder why no one puts up with my bullshyt. My man of three years has literally told me that I am one of the best things that ever happen to him. He just got finished pulling an overnight shift at the hospital and he walked in to waffles with strawberry toppings, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. That's the bullshyt my man puts up with. So try again lol

I clearly said exclusive dated outside his race and I mean it. If you're a grown ass man and never dated someone of your race then something is wrong with you. I wouldn't be willing to put up with YOUR bull.

They're projecting their misery onto you.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I actually don't wonder why no one puts up with my bullshyt. My man of three years has literally told me that I am one of the best things that ever happen to him. He just got finished pulling an overnight shift at the hospital and he walked in to waffles with strawberry toppings, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. That's the bullshyt my man puts up with. So try again lol

I clearly said exclusive dated outside his race and I mean it. If you're a grown ass man and never dated someone of your race then something is wrong with you. I wouldn't be willing to put up with YOUR bull.

Waffles WITH the toppings you say:wow:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I have to agree. You have to have a certain mindset to consistently date out.

I don't date black men who have a history of dating white or non black women.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

All ive done is dated black or spanish chicks.... :umad: if a chick dont wanna ride with me, thats there loss...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk cave bytches

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I like her style.
wat6rr.jpg