"Once You Go White, Stay Your Punk Ass Ova There" :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not mad because I really don't care who you've dated as I have no plans or desire to date you.

wat6rr.jpg

Good.... Sounds like a trainwreck i avoided anyways.... :mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
OP said EXCLUSIVE. not history of. in other words, if you have a history of juggling all races, shes cool with that.

Meanwhile folks are taking this the wrong way and thinking she said 'ever dated a white woman'. which in turn would be racist rhetoric by the OP...which she is not.

those agreeing with "any past history with a white woman", are basically just flat out racists and I better not see you in a cac thread crying about racism when some cac or latino says the same thing. :mjlolz:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Why are black people the only ones who talk about this shyt??? Who gives a fck who one person dated in the past? If you're that persons current interest then whoever came before you shouldn't matter! No matter the race. Bunch of insecure mofos :scust:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not even if James Harden offered to settle down and make you his queen? :mjlol::comeon::comeon:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why are black people the only ones who talk about this shyt??? Who gives a fck who one person dated in the past? If you're that persons current interest then whoever came before you shouldn't matter! No matter the race. Bunch of insecure mofos :scust:
if you really think black people are the only or main ones that say/think like this then think again.

I hear if from whites guys, Indians, asians, etc. Especially, when it comes to women. This lady is just turning the tables.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
OP said EXCLUSIVE. not history of. in other words, if you have a history of juggling all races, shes cool with that.

Meanwhile folks are taking this the wrong way and thinking she said 'ever dated a white woman'. which in turn would be racist rhetoric by the OP...which she is not.

those agreeing with "any past history with a white woman", are basically just flat out racists and I better not see you in a cac thread crying about racism when some cac or latino says the same thing. :mjlolz:
She definitely didn't say exclusively lol. She made herself very clear.

The dude who tried to talk to her was also trying to talk to white girls and she hit him with that :stop: and :camby: combo. Like she said, it's her vagina she can choose what she wants. If you like white women that's cool, just don't try to get with her.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those agreeing with "any past history with a white woman", are basically just flat out racists and I better not see you in a cac thread crying about racism when some cac or latino says the same thing.

I totally agree with the "any past history with a white person" rhetoric and you'll never see me "in a cac thread crying about racism when some cac or latino says the same thing" cause I don't give a fukk about what these non-black demons think
a2NG4W2.png

I guess I'm a "flat out racist" but then again I don't give a fukk about these non-blacks and their non-black feelings
a2NG4W2.png

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Miss me wit dis shyt.
A person is a person i dont see wtf race has to do wit dating one.

Its a lot of sexy great wifey potential cave bytches out dere :noah:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I totally agree with the "any past history with a white person" rhetoric and you'll never see me "in a cac thread crying about racism when some cac or latino says the same thing" cause I don't give a fukk about what these non-black demons think
a2NG4W2.png

I guess I'm a "flat out racist" but then again I don't give a fukk about these non-blacks and their non-black feelings
a2NG4W2.png
I've dated some non-black demons before, though. So I really can't talk much :patrice:
:teefdahell:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Not even if James Harden offered to settle down and make you his queen? :mjlol::comeon::comeon:
:mjcry: I thought he was all about the black women....yeah I knew he was very likely to be a whore... But white women???!??? Hell it woulda hurt less if she were Spanish chick...,