One Championship Friday Fights 34: Rodtang vs. Superlek 9/22 8:30AM EST

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

ONE Championship is bringing the biggest edition yet of its weekly ONE Friday Fights event series to the iconic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand, on September 22.

The world’s largest martial arts organization is broadcasting ONE Friday Fights 34: Rodtang vs. Superlek live in Asia primetime, and the landmark extravaganza is headlined by a highly anticipated battle of superstars that’s been several years in the making.

In the main event, longtime ONE Flyweight Muay Thai World Champion Rodtang Jitmuangnon will meet ONE Flyweight Kickboxing World Champion and #1-ranked flyweight Muay Thai contender Superlek Kiatmoo9 in a Catchweight Muay Thai Super Fight.

I've seen a few Rodtang clips but this is my fight I'm watching live. I heard about him after his match with Demetrius Johnson.

Rodtang is a beast

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
God damn! Why these white boys keep going to Thailand just to get fukked up by these 5'6 Muay Thai brehs :huhldup:

Ref had to step the fight after the first round, cac didn't even land a hit :dead:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Watched the replay, got stuck in sprint planning meetings all morning :francis:

Great fight but disappointed Superlek missed weight. It was obvious he had an advantage in the clinch.