• Total voters

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
36 :camby:

UGK is my all time favorite (can't count how many times I played Supertight and Ridin' Dirty over and over), if I didn't have them in the deck of the car or house it was Ball and G or the Geto Boys.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never really been all that big on 36 and the problem is they arent really a group. More of a click. They are so interchangeable at times that its hard to distinguish who is actually in the group.

UGK is my favorite group of all time so that goes without question. Pimp C's, N.O. Joe's and Mike Dean's live instruments....:lawd:

I still remember how crazy the city went when the first time Pocket Full of Stones and Front Back Side To Side dropped on the radio before Supertight dropped :damn:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I always see ugk and outkast and scarface as mentioned as kings of the south, I have never seen 8 ball and mjg on that list as the best overall, since your :cape: so hard for them let's see some recipts.
For one check the song Luda has with them on Chicken and Beer

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
and Ball & G was for book smart dweebs in the library?

:comeon:

It's obvious that 8 ball & MJG's music was street oriented, but UGK's rap lyrics & songs were geared more towards the fortunes, pitfalls & overall mentality of a hustler/D boy/O.G. than 8 ball & MJG.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Ball and G barely :manny: Three Six underrated as hell, their 90's shyt is :wow::wow: