One Thing Us Father's Can Always Count On For Father's Day....

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are y’all miserable on Father’s Day?

Be better fathers, brehs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Exactly like there isn't some ain't shyt mothers out there that have multiple kids by multiple guys, don't take care of their kids, big momma does, don't have custody of their kids, ect. All that and still don't get shifted on Mother's Day or disrespected by people saying Happy Mother's Day to the single dads out there. Get told how strong they are and all that bullshyt.:martin:
I remember that story from a couple of years ago where this mom got mad at her son because he made a mother's day card for his grandmother instead of her, everyone said she should be mad at herself because there's a reason he did that.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
My father has never given af about holidays like this. He knows he did a great job raising us, doesn’t need to constantly be feted for it .
A real man :wow:

On the rare occasion when yall gave him a crappy card and regifted a old screwdriver that u took out his tool box... He went into the bathroom... Locked the door and cried a lil of joy....

tenor.gif

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The only person that told me Happy Father's Day is my mother and a new chick that I fukked for the first time last night. :francis:

No Happy Father's Day from my kids or their mother :mjcry:...

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father has never given af about holidays like this. He knows he did a great job raising us, doesn’t need to constantly be feted for it .
A real man :wow:
This right here. Most dedicated fathers that I know don’t give a fukk about the recognition. Their payoff is seeing their kids grow up to have a better life than they had.