One Thing Us Father's Can Always Count On For Father's Day....

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Last year my moms got mad at me on Father’s Day :mjlol:

My parents are still together. Been together since high school. Each year she gets the best gifts from us three kids. I realized this last year and decided to splurge on my pops. I called up a Car audio shop in my hometown and bought him a remote starter for his truck. This way in the winter he will not have to go down and start the truck. He can let it warm up while he is still in the crib.

I told my mom the plan and told her to trade cars with him and take his truck to the shop. It’s all paid for. They will install it and then he will be surprised. She agreed and did it.

Pops called me later happy as hell :wow: Through my whole life he always got the hand me down whips. We always kept two whips. But he would always have the older one. Would always give the new car to my mom.

So he was :mjcry: that I hooked his truck up.

My mom texted me later like.... Would have been nice if I got a remote starter too:usure:

I was :gucci: On Mother’s Day I copped you that Michael Kors purse you wanted. This is the first time I ever paid more for his gift than yours. Never did my dad complain or ask for something else :mjtf:

She was like. I’m just saying tho:unimpressed:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
To cook for other people/them. They ain’t slick

f7FdEdG_d.webp

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
There were SO many commercials celebrating Father's Day (something that posters here usually complain about). There are specials going on...

so what are you talking about being forgotten?????

Anyway, I spent time with my dad yesterday for father's day. Wish we could have done more, but you know...Covid.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
There were SO many commercials celebrating Father's Day (something that posters here usually complain about). There are specials going on...

so what are you talking about being forgotten?????

Anyway, I spent time with my dad yesterday for father's day. Wish we could have done more, but you know...Covid.

Let's be real... Ain't nobody paying attention to them commercials and half the time it's the father that had to go out and buy what he wants for himself..... The reason we men forget it's even Father's Day is cuz the world forgets.... Unless its for some cash grab sales.... We get the short end of the stick today every year.... :manny: