Ongoing: Harvard President Claudine Gay being attacked by Murricans, Charlatan Harvard Alum House Rep Stefanik

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I find it good that a lot of these Universities “selective free speech” is backfiring on them. You cant censor conservative views on campus for hate speech then turn a blind eye when hate speech is used by progressives.

The answer shouldve been an easy layup but they fumbled it. I think Gay might be on the chopping block.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I find it good that a lot of these Universities “selective free speech” is backfiring on them. You cant censor conservative views on campus for hate speech then turn a blind eye when hate speech is used by progressives.

The answer shouldve been an easy layup but they fumbled it. I think Gay might be on the chopping block.
:mjpls:
The fukk is this?

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Now they need to get that Harvard president up outta here.
:camby:
Now they're in her wig about plagiarism and academic fraud. If that is true then she needs to be "held accountable".

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps

The left wing and the far right can bond over their antisemitism.
If any group had even said that there are biological differences between men and woman on these college campuses that would have been their ass. Burn the whole thing down.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at this shyt. They're really going for her grasping for straws:

She needs to stay the course.

Academia and most STEM majors have her back and in addition nearly everyone wants to go to Harvard.

This won't be a dent in any that school's reputation from around the world.

"Cancel culture" are overplaying their hands looking stupid as this drags out. That's why at the very top nobody takes Conservatives seriously no matter how loud they yell in dishonesty.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
There are people literally paid to be members on forums and go hard for Israel. They even use the same talking points. It's not surprising but it is disappointing that 4cac is banned here but we can't ban the clearly pro Israel shills posting here with retarded talking points

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Dude is really going hard at her for her having legit, cited sources but trying to call it plagiarism :wow: :wow:

Literally a spoiled brat crying they're not getting their way and trying to force it by throwing a bigger temper tantrum.

I stay far away from so many parts of Twitter but in the past few weeks have come across so many manifestos of University of Google scholars, Constitution and legal precedent (up to SC cases) *experts*, Christ-lovers(c), Defenders of Freedom :skip: spouting bullshyt that's really just racist and wrong, on many many many topics. I wanna cry and laugh :snoop:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Do you know how many people would be screwed if they pass this as plagiarism :mjlol: :heh:

The Harvard President is actually fighting for more than people realize and it's more the reason she should not give in.

Absolutely cannot let the ignorant win here and make a mockery of the educational system (which is what they're trying to do).

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I stay far away from so many parts of Twitter but in the past few weeks have come across so many manifestos of University of Google scholars, Constitution and legal precedent (up to SC cases) *experts*, Christ-lovers(c), Defenders of Freedom :skip: spouting bullshyt that's really just racist and wrong, on many many many topics. I wanna cry and laugh :snoop:
Simply trying to brute force their way with fabricated lie after lie.

Nothing wrong if you have beliefs and traditions as long as you are being objective and based on fact and merit in your work.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Harvard faculty have her back:

Dec 10 (Reuters) - Several hundred faculty members at Harvard University on Sunday signed a petition asking school administrators to not bend to political pressure to fire the school's president over her Congressional testimony about antisemitism on campus.

A concisely worded petition was signed by at least 570 professors and was delivered Sunday evening to the 13-member Harvard Corporation, which has the power to fire university president Claudine Gay. More professors indicated they also wanted to sign, according to a co-author of the petition.

Harvard standing on business :obama:
(triple, not even trying)

Like I said earlier, the UPenn staff should've just stood their ground.
They were in no wrong and the world still would love to attend an Ivy League School because it's a safe place to practice Freedom of Speech and get a great education/credential.

Republicans talk real loud when the opportunity presents itself until people come to their senses and see how batshyt lunatic they are.
Then everyone steps back because they see how horrible whatever they're pushing will age long term.

Like I said earlier in the thread, Jewish folks got to be aware that they're being used/played by MAGA to carry out Republican agenda, which will then pull them further away from the Democrat table and in a scary place to be in this country after the Republicans are done with them. It may be new territory for them that other minorities know how to navigate through and are familiar with the tactic.

Last edited: