Ongoing: Harvard President Claudine Gay being attacked by Murricans, Charlatan Harvard Alum House Rep Stefanik

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read this whole thread but here are my thoughts:

1. The hearing was a show trial and the college presidents should not have attended;
2. Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestine is a stalking horse to destroy any semblence of racial equity in American life;
3. Too many institutions have softened up on Israel over the past few decades, allowing them to equate any anti-Zionism with anti-semitism;
4. The college presidents' answers weren't that bad - no matter how they answered the questions they were going to get cooked;
5. Zionist students throughout the US are absolute snowflakes and are crying about the imaginary danger of being a wealthy Jewish student in the U.S. amidst some of the highest rates of violence against Arab and Black Muslims since post-9/11 America;
6. She'll be fine as long as she doesn't cede too much ground;
7. It was a bad time for her to become Harvard's President;

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly why Republicans should not be allowed anywhere near the higher levels of education.

That UPenn President and Board Chair were doing a fine job objectively until these loudmouths came for them.

Like, what in the world was this?

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say what the fukk you want, when I hear "from the river to the sea" I hear genocide. Israel is not going anywhere so that implies 'from the river to sea' means Jews will have to be eliminated to make that possible. That is a genocide and a call to violence.
What is the second half of the phrase?

"From the river to the sea/Palestine will be free."

Are you a fukking moron? Why the fukk would that phrase imply genocide? It literally states what it concerns. The freedom of Palestinians.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It is dumb, politics or not. Attacking innocents is never justified. If someone kills your child, do you think its 100% ok to kill their child? Did that child deserve to die because your child died? Do you think there is situations in which forcible rape is ok? Is pedophilia ever justified? Some believe that 9/11 was justified because of the American military occupation of the region. Let me guess, you support that too. Some of these subjects yall need to cut out the contrarian act.

You can condemn Israel, but don't just ignore, gloss over, justify, or outright support terrorists kill, raping, and torturing people who never personally picked up a weapon against them.
You are way too emotional to have a reasonable debate. I'm done because your logic is on a different planet now.

voiture

All Star
Daps
What is the second half of the phrase?

"From the river to the sea/Palestine will be free."

Are you a fukking moron? Why the fukk would that phrase imply genocide? It literally states what it concerns. The freedom of Palestinians.
The only moron here is you...explain to me how Palestine can be free from the river to the sea with Israel right down the middle.
That phrase is idiotic in the highest order. If they want Israel to compromise (because they all have the cards now), it has to go.

map203.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Ok sure. Fire all 650 world class Harvard Professors who know these fields inside and out that students from around the world have been eager to learn from?
Edit: 700 signatures so far.

The same Harvard that is constantly a top 10 around the entire WORLD for research and innovation, thanks to professors like those?

Literally the school that's leading America's charge academically against the rest of the world and you want to reset that and fire those professors?

You see why these people are morons?

The National Association of Scholars...these guys have lost their marbles.

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
He’s on record on saying that the victors make the rules and you cannot say anything back.
But that is reality, even to the point history is also written by the victors. If we wanna make the rules and write our own history, we gotta win

Yzak

All Star
Daps
So now you are telling me that the Jews who had been relocated to Europe centuries earlier have a right to land in Palestine over the Palestinians, but if someone said that African Americans had a right in lands in Africa over Afrcans that had not been relocated or that Native Americans had a right to the lands that were stripped from them then that wouldn't likely make any sense to you.
African Americans do have a right to our land in Africa. It's North Africa. We just gotta push the arabs out and back to their shyt holes they came from

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
You are way too emotional to have a reasonable debate. I'm done because your logic is on a different planet now.

Key word is LOGIG. That's what I'm using. No emotion involved. My whole point is to keep the same energy. Justifying the death of innocent Israeli's becuse innocent Palestinians died is absolutely an emotional arguement yall are making. I say the death of any innocents is wrong. I don't understand why you can't say that.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA

That makes you an emotional coward. Why not just kill the guy who killed your child? You would slit the throat of a 5 year old girl because her father killed your child? What did that child do to hurt you? Why is the child responsible for what the father did? No wonder why the savagery of these wars will not stop. People have no integrity or moral standard.