Ongoing: Harvard President Claudine Gay being attacked by Murricans, Charlatan Harvard Alum House Rep Stefanik

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Say what the fukk you want, when I hear "from the river to the sea" I hear genocide. Israel is not going anywhere so that implies 'from the river to sea' means Jews will have to be eliminated to make that possible. That is a genocide and a call to violence.
:dahell: You really that dumb?

That phrase/chant is a call for the end of a tyrannical occupying force in a land that once had relative peace prior to the zionist invasion. You zionists want to be the victim so bad that you dont even have any shame when making up false claims of people calling for a genocide on jews all while you are supporting a genocide of the Palestinians.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
"Cancel Culture" is literally a term that racist whites coined to complain about their racist actions holding them accountable.

Any Black person using that term a fukking dummy! :scust:
Kevin Hart is a racist CAC? That's why the Oscars cancelled him?:comeon:

That's just one example of them coming after black men for speaking their mind you pink toe sucking mayo munching dummy...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
And who is going to replace that lost millions that keeps the school running? Tax payers? You do know most of these Ivy League schools are private institutions?

I don't want my taxes to be increased to support them...unless you are willing to put up the millions, this will be the order of the day. Deal with it.
Harvard has a $50 billion dollar endowment. The interest off that is more than Kansas City’s annual budget. They don’t need blood money.

EDIT: Penn State has $6 billion in investments

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Kevin Hart is a racist CAC? That's why the Oscars cancelled him?:comeon:

That's just one example of them coming after black men for speaking their mind you pink toe sucking dummy...
You dumb fukk

Dude said he would break a doll house over his son's head if he found out he was gay! :unimpressed:

So yeah you dumb piece of fukking shyt he 100% deserved to lose the hosting job!

But I guess you think child abuse funny you bytch ass c00n p*ssy!:unimpressed:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You dumb fukk

Dude said he would break a doll house over his son's head if he found out he was gay! :unimpressed:

So yeah you dumb piece of fukking shyt he 100% deserved to lose the hosting job!

But I guess you think child abuse funny you bytch ass c00n p*ssy!:unimpressed:
Moist fakkit exposing his agenda, always tellin on yourselves...

I take that back, you ain't a pink toe sucker, you a pink dikk sucking fakkit c00n... :heh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Talking about Nazis while acting like Nazis.
Hamas SPECIFICALLY kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered Jewish civilians. There's only ONE side acting like Nazis and the sooner Hamas is eradicated, the better. They are savages with no place in modern civilization.​

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Moist fakkit exposing his agenda...

I take that back, you ain't a pick toe sucker, you a pink dikk sucking fakkit c00n... :heh:
Of course you got gay shyt on ya mind! :mjlol:

If only your whore of a mother raised you better you bytch made p*ssy.
fukk you and that dead hoe!

Let me get the last word and put you on ignore!:umad:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hamas SPECIFICALLY kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered Jewish civilians. There's only ONE side acting like Nazis and the sooner Hamas is eradicated, the better. They are savages with no place in modern civilization.​
Israel took those people land and has been killing Palestinians since directly after WWII. So you are full of shyt.

voiture

All Star
Daps
:dahell: You really that dumb?

That phrase/chant is a call for the end of a tyrannical occupying force in a land that once had relative peace prior to the zionist invasion. You zionists want to be the victim so bad that you dont even have any shame when making up false claims of people calling for a genocide on jews all while you are supporting a genocide of the Palestinians.
Pick a different phrase it. This aint it.
The only ones crying victim is hamas and their terrorists sympathizers. They fukked around on October 7th and found out.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Say what the fukk you want, when I hear "from the river to the sea" I hear genocide. Israel is not going anywhere so that implies 'from the river to sea' means Jews will have to be eliminated to make that possible. That is a genocide and a call to violence.

It's so damn impractical to talk about rhetoric when the opposition government is committing actual genocide. These while hearings came about because the small hat donor class is trying to curtail any criticism of their apartheid government.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You been here for a long time. I didn't know zionist infiltrators played such a long game. Impressive.

Too bad you can't show a single ounce of proof of those claims. Hell, the very kidnapping victims you speak of said otherwise.