Online dating: where men shop for easy sex and women look for their fantasy man.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"you gotta think about online dating as a marketplace. it's where men shop for easy sex and women look for their fantasy man; that's the issue, the two sexes are in it for different things despite what they say. ain't no man with sense trying to find a wife online. Think about it, an average woman will get attention to the point she thinks she's exceptional and she'll have the opportunity to fukk men she's only dreamed about. An average man will not even get a 'hello'."

How true is that statement?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Actually, men and women are looking for the same thing in regards to online dating. They’re just going about it differently and it’s very skewed in the women’s favor. Like OP said these women get to have sex with men who wouldn’t approach them out in real life. Women get to be more selective.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I actually think women only use Instagram for dating purposes. It's so easy to get a girl off there if she's attracted to you. I don't even use dating apps because I have Instagram.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I met my current girl from Tinder but I think we both were looking for sex. Same with almost every other girl I fukked from online dating.

Plus how is wifing a girl from online different than meeting a woman in a bar? IMO online is the modern day bar, most are going looking for sex. Most dudes stand around look creepy and do nothing, some get on some buns mostly just to fukk, and some stay together.

Most people in here are the nikka who stands around and looks creepy wondering why a woman doesn't want to dance with you when you sneak up behind her and rub your dikk on her but it seems to work for other nikkas:mjlol:.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Options are at an all time high, quality however isn't,

The game done changed and this is the new norm going forth