Only one fukkin NBA Finals game in the last FIVE days. WTF

Should there be only 1 game in 5 days during the NBA Finals?

• Total voters

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
shyt is wack
I have to wake up dumb early for work which makes watching the games almost impossible
I could stay up late Friday and Saturday night and they didn't play those days
Luckily they play this Friday so I could get to watch 1 game

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
The same thing that's gonna happen to you when the Cavs comeback to win the series... went up in smoke
Your gonna have a rough summer lil homie I'm coming for your kneck and negs on sight until next Aprl when this series is over and Cleveland loses don't go into hiding like you did when you called that sweep and lost the first and second fukking game..

:laff:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because of travel.

They changed it so teams are guaranteed 2 days off between games when they have to change cities

Not a huge fan but it's not the end of the world. Under the old format game 3 would've been tonight instead of tomorrow

Yup. It's not the worst idea the in world, they half assed it. It is comically stupid to keep the 2 day gap between game 1 and 2 and still institute the new travel gap between games 2 and 3. It's really simple but they had to make it complicated because the Finals just had to start on Thursday on a predetermined date.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I've lost interest in this series because of all the time off. Won't even watch tonight, the schedule ruined it for me. These fakkits have me caring more about Brasil vs Argentina in the America Cup than hoops :francis: And I hate that sissy sport.
The same thing that's gonna happen to you when the Cavs comeback to win the series... went up in smoke
Put money on it here, fakkit: http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exchange/

The admin created that so that you would shut your mouth out here and instead pony up cash like a man. p*ssy ass nikka.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are we really in a hurry to see Bron lose his 3rd straight final :usureusure:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
This series along with the SCF need to be over. At least it's Baseball season