Albums Onyx - Blood On Da X

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Onyx are so consistent and so hard working. I've really enjoyed all the albums they've been putting out in recent years. Should be stickied really. It's fukking ONYX. Who the fukk is Billy Woods?

Just stuck this one on. Waiting on a vinyl release, fingers crossed.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Onyx are so consistent and so hard working. I've really enjoyed all the albums they've been putting out in recent years. Should be stickied really. It's fukking ONYX. Who the fukk is Billy Woods?

Just stuck this one on. Waiting on a vinyl release, fingers crossed.
Yes, it's less hyper than the last couple, but very good. I think Billy Woods is one of the Gotham City cats they're working with, but that might be wrong.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for reminding me about this. Forgot it came out even though I had planned on listening. Streaming is ass. Everybody drops all at the same time and stuff gets instantly lost.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Used to Fw them heavy, they're just corny asf now

Are you old enough to remember 1993? Onyx was hugely influential. Tons of people started running around with baldies and hoodies when Slam blew up. Onyx was arguably the biggest group in the game for a minute. They and Wu-Tang had the East Coast in a chokehold until Nas and BIG showed up. Onyx and Wu started the East comeback after Gangsta Rap took over. They have a right to talk their shyt.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Its a dope album but I'm conflicted. On one hand its been 30 Years since Bacdafucup dropped and these nikkas been in Hollywood and still in they 50's making grimey violent music with skits robbing liquor stores and sticking people up.

But on the other hand does every 90s artist need to artisically grow like Jay-Z did? Do I want to hear Sticky rap about buying real estate?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Are you old enough to remember 1993? Onyx was hugely influential. Tons of people started running around with baldies and hoodies when Slam blew up. Onyx was arguably the biggest group in the game for a minute. They and Wu-Tang had the East Coast in a chokehold until Nas and BIG showed up. Onyx and Wu started the East comeback after Gangsta Rap took over. They have a right to talk their shyt.

MJ was not influenced to shave his head because of Onyx tho:mjlol: