Oooh.. Anything Can Happen At The Night Show [Rox @ LAL] LeBron Lakers Home Opener Game Thread

Who Wins LeBron's Debut in LakerLand?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Because Chris knows that if you punch someone FIRST its an automatic fine or suspension. The spitting was barely noticeable but DEFINITELY delibrate. Chris just didn't want to be the first player throwing an obvious punch.

Either way rondo is a snake and a p*ssy.

If he was thinking about rules and regulations instead of knocking Rondo the fukk out that’s the most self composed person I ever heard of. I’m more inclined to believe he played the situation in his favor smartly.

Either way, cp0 got spit on and stole on.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's impossible to tell from the angles if it was an intentional or accidental spit. Either way if CP3 felt he was spit on his actions were totally justifiable. Rondo's was too if it truly was accidental and out of nowhere CP3 got a hand in his face. Any normal man would be ready to swing there too. The minute I'm touched hands are being thrown. I think give both of them 2-3 games and be done with it.

Ingram in all likelihood gets the worst of it. NBA has always been more lenient on people in a confrontation but brings the hammer down on the those that elevate confrontations as Ingram did running in throwing a punch. I see 5 for him as much as I hope not.
I was mostly dead on except Ingram getting 4 instead of 5.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LA needs shooters,Cleveland has two shooters that aren't getting much playing time(Korver,Frye)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Would you shut up you inbred c00n. In here arguing points that have ALREADY BEEN PROVEN because you're a rockets hating fakkit.

Go choke on a dildo you babbling slack jawed malcontent
The fukk you calling a c00n you soft baked ass bleeding bytch nikka? I’d beat the shyt out ya bytch ass...

fukkin faggit you just mad ya man got washed up twice... and hold that L for the WCF bytch nikka..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The fukk you calling a c00n you soft baked ass bleeding bytch nikka? I’d beat the shyt out ya bytch ass...

fukkin faggit you just mad ya man got washed up twice... and hold that L for the WCF bytch nikka..
You ain’t whooping shut nikka. As miserable as you come off via your posts it’s clear you are a bytch.

Daps
I dont give a fukk about that psycho babble bullshyt my nikka. Nothing of what I said I is "gangsta" you are fukking retard. And I promised you if you if you touched me irl I would kill you. You cant tell up from down so "what you can tell" is irrelevant to me p*ssy.
:dead: