“Operation Afro-Dilution”: Michigan’s Plan to Flood Detroit with Upscale Immigrants

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Local politicians are made to cater to the local constituents.Asians have their own little isolated communities like Little Tokyo, Little Saigon, Little Tokyo etc... They got those communities by placing pressure on their local politicians to designate a certain area for their community. Hell, in some communities across the country Asians even have their own police force. So again, political power means everything. Without the help of your local politicians who's going to handle the contracts for the city to make sure your people get a fair chance in obtaining those contracts?

I guess you don't have a problem with seeing black people politically obsolete in the future.

i dont think that is the right way of looking at it, economics and politics are separate things, yes they interact with each other, but they are separate, you can have one with or without the other, ideally you want both but detroit is a perfect example of how far focusing on political power takes you, black people controlled detroit politically but had no real economic plan and no real economic power, asians on the other hand have zero political power

sowell breaks it down here

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
i dont think that is the right way of looking at it, economics and politics are separate things, yes they interact with each other, but they are separate, you can have one with or without the other, ideally you want both but detroit is a perfect example of how far focusing on political power takes you, black people controlled detroit politically but had no real economic plan and no real economic power, asians on the other hand have zero political power

sowell breaks it down here

Detroit can't be used as an example due to the fact that the constituents didn't hold political leadership accountable.

If a group has political power they easily obtained economic power.

They both go hand in hand.

I will watch the video later

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Detroit can't be used as an example due to the fact that the constituents didn't hold political leadership accountable.

If a group has political power they easily obtained economic power.

They both go hand in hand.

I will watch the video later

there are dozens of example of groups of people having one without the other, so its simply not true that they go hand in hand

your notion that poltical power leads to economic power is exactly the notion that has misled black people for 40 years

as sowell said, economic power comes from knowledge and skills, if you want to determine economic power the simple question is what knowledge and skills does a community posess and that will tell you their economic power, and that's it, political power helps but it doesnt determine economic power

so instead of talking politics, lets talk about the knowledge and skills of the population of detroit, that will tell you the economic power of detroit

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
there are dozens of example of groups of people having one without the other, so its simply not true that they go hand in hand

your notion that poltical power leads to economic power is exactly the notion that has misled black people for 40 years

as sowell said, economic power comes from knowledge and skills, if you want to determine economic power the simple question is what knowledge and skills does a community posess and that will tell you their economic power, and that's it, political power helps but it doesnt determine economic power

so instead of talking politics, lets talk about the knowledge and skills of the population of detroit, that will tell you the economic power of detroit

My bad bruh.I intended to quote the poster name Blackking on page 7 but instead I quoted your post.

I was trying to see if he had a clear understanding of the impact legalizing 11 million undocumented aliens would have on black people.

But to your point about economic power and political power. I would say if you have one the other is not too far away. The poster I was referring to made it seem as if black people could survive in this country without political power.

Why can't both be done at the same time?

Edit:What you're suggesting takes time but you can immediately get a politician to implement a policy that is beneficial to your interest.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
My bad bruh.I intended to quote the poster name Blackking on page 7 but instead I quoted your post.

I was trying to see if he had a clear understanding of the impact legalizing 11 million undocumented aliens would have on black people.

But to your point about economic power and political power. I would say if you have one the other is not too far away. The poster I was referring to made it seem as if black people could survive in this country without political power.

I agree with the immigration thing but I agree with the poster about politics vs economics, black people could survive without and do well without political power, I'm not suggesting that we should ignore politics, I'm all for gaining more poltical power but it is possible to thrive economically without politic power, that is why I disagree with black king and crack face writing odes to the poltical power and racism of the white man as if it's that is the main issue or the main problem

Economic power is derived from trading and knowledge and skills, period, now politics can help you gain economic power but it's not a prerequisite and you can gain political power without gaining economic power or vice versa

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the immigration thing but I agree with the poster about politics vs economics, black people could survive without and do well without political power, I'm not suggesting that we should ignore politics, I'm all for gaining more poltical power but it is possible to thrive economically without politic power, that is why I disagree with black king and crack face writing odes to the poltical power and racism of the white man as if it's that is the main issue or the main problem

Economic power is derived from trading and knowledge and skills, period, now politics can help you gain economic power but it's not a prerequisite and you can gain political power without gaining economic power or vice versa
History will tell you every group that gained political power only did so after they've secured economic power. Every one. Yet so many negroes believe change gon come from political salvation. It's moronic.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why can't both be done at the same time?

Edit:What you're suggesting takes time but you can immediately get a politician to implement a policy that is beneficial to your interest.
If black people couldn't survive without political power you wouldn't be here right now. Please tell me what this political power you're scared of losing to messicans has done for black people in the last 20 years :mjpls:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont actually agree with this, fundamentally its black people's fault, blaming white people or racism is a dead end
wrong fundamentally its always white people's fault. they are the reason black folks in general are RETARDED. which is why you allow these things to occur. it takes a group of people with deep rooted mental issues to keep allowing this stuff to go on. and thats what we are as a people. some dont want to admit this but this is what happens with 100's of years of conditioning. you first have to admit thats the case. then lets move forward with a plan to cure our mental issues. THEN we can move forward with a political plan, etc. cause if you to move forward with a legit agenda before you handle the mental illness aspect. you will win up with a kwame k as your leadership and watch him destroy you and him in the process. just like he did.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
wrong fundamentally its always white people's fault. they are the reason black folks in general are RETARDED. which is why you allow these things to occur. it takes a group of people with deep rooted mental issues to keep allowing this stuff to go on. and thats what we are as a people. some dont want to admit this but this is what happens with 100's of years of conditioning. you first have to admit thats the case. then lets move forward with a plan to cure our mental issues. THEN we can move forward with a political plan, etc. cause if you to move forward with a legit agenda before you handle the mental illness aspect. you will win up with a kwame k as your leadership and watch him destroy you and him in the process. just like he did.

even using your logic its black people's fault for allowing the brain washing to occur, so fundamentally its black black people's fault

but either way, i think politics is important but at the end of the day its a side issue, i think the important thing is black capitalism and changing black culture to be more academically oriented

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
History will tell you every group that gained political power only did so after they've secured economic power. Every one. Yet so many negroes believe change gon come from political salvation. It's moronic.

If black people could have gained economic power before political power we would have done it already.

Obtaining economic power requires having politicians inside congress and the senate who are fighting for your best interest.

Economics is controlled by politics therefore you wouldn't be able to secure economic powet until you have politicians fighting for your interest.Example: if I wanted to start a small economic hub of thirty black bussiness in a concentrated area,It would be best to have politicians pulling strings in the city to make it happen. Securing economics requires political power first because politicians who are fighting for your best interest will make sure you have every opportunity to secure economic stability.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
If black people could have gained economic power before political power we would have done it already.

Obtaining economic power requires having politicians inside congress and the senate who are fighting for your best interest.

Economics is controlled by politics therefore you wouldn't be able to secure economic powet until you have politicians fighting for your interest.Example: if I wanted to start a small economic hub of thirty black bussiness in a concentrated area,It would be best to have politicians pulling strings in the city to make it happen. Securing economics requires political power first because politicians who are fighting for your best interest will make sure you have every opportunity to secure economic stability.

you are seriously naive, you need to watch the video, sowell broke it down in the video, economics is about getting knowledge and skills, its not about politics, if it was about politics then it would definitely be true that black people have no hope for moving forward without white people

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Speaking of Detroit, saw a documentary called "Murder City".... reminded me how gully the state really is.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Let's be reality though, blacks had their chance, the mayor they elected f*cked the city up. Blacks should blame themselves as much as they have to look at the government for this, coming from a black guy who's been to Detroit. If they starting bailing every municipality the country would be bankrupt. They gotta bring in people who are going to build the communities, not destroy them :manny:

Electing a black mayor doesn't mean shyt when black people in Detroit don't control the means of production. Blacks in Detroit were nothing more than a cheap labor force for the big automakers. White people owned the big companies and had the high positions, living in the suburbs. The Arabs owned many of the businesses in Detroit. There is absolutely no correlation with having a black elected official and having progress. Part of the reason the city was going bankrupt because unemployment among black people was around 50% and they could not generate tax revenue to keep the city's service running. Black people rely too much on white owned companies to employ them and when they shut those opportunities, they have nowhere to go. Arabs, Asians, and Hispanics in Detroit are not hiring black people. The same groups also don't spend their many at the few black businesses that we got. Every other group has their own economic base that sustain except black people.