“Operation Afro-Dilution”: Michigan’s Plan to Flood Detroit with Upscale Immigrants

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im pretty sure this cant happen with all the new immigration laws and detroit is too far gone at this point to bring back

im more disturbed that china is allowed to buy shyt in this country just like when those muslims almost brought some us ports

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
If they are legalized then black folks will be politically obsolete in the future. Do you really believe legalizing 11 million undocumented aliens is beneficial to black people?

Once that 11 million are legalized, they are allowed to bring all of their relatives over, so after the whole process is complete-within 15 year time period- the total will be 30 million newly arrived immigrants in this country plus the 50 million already here .

Seriously, they can bring over their relatives once legalized and the calculations were done on the total numbers.
there is no chance of any immigration law passing anytime soon

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link?

I've yet to see anything saying this is a done deal.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/23/us-usa-detroit-immigration-idUSBREA0M1P120140123

Snyder's plan, which would need to be implemented by the U.S. government, is aimed at bringing jobs to the city while stemming an exodus of residents.

Detroit's population has fallen to about 700,000 from a peak of 1.8 million in 1950, and Snyder highlighted the amount of opportunity available to newcomers to Detroit.

The EB-2 visas would be aimed at individuals with advanced degrees and exceptional skills in fields like the auto industry, information technology, healthcare and life sciences, Snyder said at an event announcing the proposal.

EB-2 visas allow individuals with special talents to enter the country without a job offer.

There is no precedent for special visas to be issued for a specific geographic area, Snyder said. But he compared the program to a current one that grants visas to physicians who agree to work in under-served areas.

To move forward with his plan, Snyder would need the support of the Obama administration and to accomplish an expansion of immigration policy at a time when immigration reform is one of the most contentious political issues.

republicans will always fight any sort of immigration reform with obama in office, its not happening any time soon

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
here s the quote where you essentially wrote an ode to the power and greatness of the whiteman and how black people cant survive without him :lupe:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...is-it-so-effective.189357/page-8#post-7319735

yeah i definitely dis african american culture, its one of the the main things that have to be changed for black people to progress

yeah i definitely believe in capitalism, capitalism is the key to black economic power

i definitely believe in american staying #1 because again america is the key to black economic power

i never said ancient africans never made cultural advances

the point about muslims is that you made a a whole thread about how you dont feel connected to other black people around the world but you get upset because muslims are supposedly being oppressed, in other words you feel closer to muslims than to other black people

you wrote an essay about how black africans dont care about you, im just curious, do you think muslims around the world care about you?
lol, Muslim is not a race. There really are black Muslims.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
These are real challenges..... anyone who said that none of this matters is a fukking idiot and /or a CAC.

But I know a couple nikkas that stand to make a killing when all this shyt drops. We are the best and most adaptable people on Earth.. so whether its immigration, new technologies, or other BS.... there are always ways for some of us to make money and give back to those who aren't as aware.

and ps watch out for the Black snakes-- they aren't working with us .... they love to tell you how none of that other shyt really matters - so that you DONT realize what you're up against.... So that you Can't come up with productive plans-- SO they CAN then turn around and blame ALL black people and say it was ALL because we had NO PLANS:mindblown:

Key word, you know a COUPLE nikkas. They like it like that. Tokenism can shut down arguments of a bias or conspiracy. Alot of black people just dont want to face reality and think they can operate and carry out the master plan without acknowleding these hurdles or talking in depth about them but i think alot of black people dont like to really admit how powerless we actually are in America without big muscles, you will be at the mercy of another with more.

You can act like you dont need to think about them,

but they're really thinking about you, ALOT and Hard. Literally spending billions of dollars researching you.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol ok, I know the answer anyway
I don't believe most people care about black people in this world.
I do know that black Americans care about the diaspora more so than most blacks do worldwide.
I do think that most Muslims are good caring people though.
I don't know too much about Muslims in improvised lands - I know that 3rd world nations produce all sorts of social ills regardless of religion.
I do know that I'm an American black Muslim... and maybe you don't know any, but for the most part they are the most righteous amongst us and some of the main people who put in work and contribute to the black community at large.
Most wouldn't even entertain someone like you-- I guess I need to get on my deen.

Peace.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I don't believe most people care about black people in this world.
I do know that black Americans care about the diaspora more so than most blacks do worldwide.
I do think that most Muslims are good caring people though.
I don't know too much about Muslims in improvised lands - I know that 3rd world nations produce all sorts of social ills regardless of religion.
I do know that I'm an American black Muslim... and maybe you don't know any, but for the most part they are the most righteous amongst us and some of the main people who put in work and contribute to the black community at large.
Most wouldn't even entertain someone like you-- I guess I need to get on my deen.

Peace.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Key word, you know a COUPLE nikkas. They like it like that. Tokenism can shut down arguments of a bias or conspiracy. Alot of black people just dont want to face reality and think they can operate and carry out the master plan without acknowleding these hurdles or talking in depth about them but i think alot of black people dont like to really admit how powerless we actually are in America without big muscles, you will be at the mercy of another with more.

You can act like you dont need to think about them,

but they're really thinking about you, ALOT and Hard. Literally spending billions of dollars researching you.

im fully aware of the position black people are in, and im also fully aware that black people can solve those issues regardless of what white people do, knowing that we can solve problems without any help or regardless of other actors is the first step to being a mentally free black man

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they are legalized then black folks will be politically obsolete in the future. Do you really believe legalizing 11 million undocumented aliens is beneficial to black people?

Once that 11 million are legalized, they are allowed to bring all of their relatives over, so after the whole process is complete-within 15 year time period- the total will be 30 million newly arrived immigrants in this country plus the 50 million already here .

Seriously, they can bring over their relatives once legalized and the calculations were done on the total numbers.
:russ: So fukking what. How much political influence do Asian American have? Can you even name a single Asian politician to have ever existed in this country? Politics have not been the driving force behind any ethnic groups ascent in any capitalist country. Get that through your fukking head and pass it onto the next negroe. Thx bae xxx

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:russ: So fukking what. How much political influence do Asian American have? Can you even name a single Asian politician to have ever existed in this country? Politics have not been the driving force behind any ethnic groups ascent in any capitalist country. Get that through your fukking head and pass it onto the next negroe. Thx bae xxx

agreed, but its still a dumb idea to legalize 11 million people

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

Local politicians are made to cater to the local constituents.Asians have their own little isolated communities like Little Tokyo, Little Saigon, Little Tokyo etc... They got those communities by placing pressure on their local politicians to designate a certain area for their community. Hell, in some communities across the country Asians even have their own police force. So again, political power means everything. Without the help of your local politicians who's going to handle the contracts for the city to make sure your people get a fair chance in obtaining those contracts?

I guess you don't have a problem with seeing black people politically obsolete in the future.

Edite:You must be blind or retarded to not see how damaging legalizing 11 million undocumented aliens will be to black people.