“Operation Afro-Dilution”: Michigan’s Plan to Flood Detroit with Upscale Immigrants

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
great post

:what: are you serious with this breh?

Sooner or later Black People will realize that White folks DO NOT CARE about us one iota. The history of this country made me come to this conclusion that they will NEVER be the one's to lift us up out of poverty. If they were...it would have happened by now. Intelligent & well-intentioned Black people MUST save other BLACK PEOPLE...that is the only way. And yall can keep getting on TWISM about Capitalism all you want...sooner or later Black folks must realize that America is Capitalism...a real life monopoly game. If we don't accept that & decide to play the game we will lose by default and stay in our current state. :birdman:

Dead serious....lol

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Let's be reality though, blacks had their chance, the mayor they elected f*cked the city up. Blacks should blame themselves as much as they have to look at the government for this, coming from a black guy who's been to Detroit. If they starting bailing every municipality the country would be bankrupt. They gotta bring in people who are going to build the communities, not destroy them :manny:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No you don't...stop acting like you so quick for it. You don't even research the stuff you say. Anyone who confines themselves to a slavery system will never love truth because you don't know what it looks like.

if you have evidence that charters school come from the soviet union then post it, im not listening to 2 hours of leftist propaganda

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
the word usage in this article is kinda strange, but ive been tryna break down how "immigration reform" is really a disgusting alliance of liberals and democrats who want votes and corporate republicans who want cheap labor, this story is just half the story, its not just upscale immigrants, the other half of the story is the cheap labor they are trying to bring in

Pretty much.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fully acknowledged racism and im fully aware of what we are up against, but at the end of the day the onus is on black people to correct things, the onus is not on white people

So true it is on black people to right the ship. You can't just give up all your power, and expect the white father to come rescue you. Slavery has had devestating effects on African Americans, but when will the seed of change take root? Just like the slaves that latched onto edcuation, and become more than just a "boy" prove that you don't have to depend on the master anymore.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I think any town that is down on it's luck should look toward immigrants for revitalization. Their is a certain zeal that people from other countries who have very little bring to the United States. I live in an area of the country (New Hampshire) that is predominantly white, yes, so I can't speak on the idea of a city being 'too black'...but I can tell you their are plenty of 20,000 people white towns filled with apathetic poor whites who take zero part in the government of their town and continue in a spiral of low paying jobs, government programs, relatively higher crime and loitering outside of the 24 hour Walmart.

A dying town in Maine started enticing a group of Somalians to move to their town like 12 years ago and with the help of the government has completely revitalized the town.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_and_Bantu_migration_to_Maine

As of 2012, the Somali population comprises around 5,000 individuals.[9]

Somalis have opened up community centers to cater to their community. In 2001, the non-profit organization United Somali Women of Maine (USWM) was founded in Lewiston, seeking to promote the empowerment of Somali women and girls across the state.[10]

The rise of working age immigrants coupled with government funded programs to re-establish a thriving economy in Lewiston are the two biggest reasons for the economic renaissance experiences in Lewiston-Auburn in the past decade.[11] In 2006, KPMG International released a study identifying the best places to do business around the world and ranked Lewiston as the best in New England. [12] In January 2009, Newsweek associated a drop in crime rate, soaring income per capita and increased business activity in Lewiston with recent immigration to the town by Somalis.[13]

In August 2010, the Lewiston Sun Journal reported that Somali entrepreneurs had helped reinvigorate downtown Lewiston by opening dozens of shops in previously closed storefronts. Amicable relations were also reported by the local merchants of French-Canadian descent and the Somali storekeepers.[14]

In 2010, several Somali immigrants, now citizens of the United States and residents of Portland, filed to run for the Maine Legislature. Mohammed Dini ran in District 119 in a Democratic Party primary; Badr Sharif ran in the Republican Party primary for District 116, both of which are located in the city of Portland. Both candidates were defeated in primary challenges.[15]

In June 2011, the Lewiston Sun Journal noted the growing number of Somali recent immigrants earning high school degrees, with more enrolling in local community colleges. The university students consist of both adult undergraduate and continuing education pupils, as well as high school graduates.[16][17]
[/URL]

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think any town that is down on it's luck should look toward immigrants for revitalization. Their is a certain zeal that people from other countries who have very little bring to the United States. I live in an area of the country (New Hampshire) that is predominantly white, yes, so I can't speak on the idea of a city being 'too black'...but I can tell you their are plenty of 20,000 people white towns filled with apathetic poor whites who take zero part in the government of their town and continue in a spiral of low paying jobs, government programs, relatively higher crime and loitering outside of the 24 hour Walmart.

A dying town in Maine started enticing a group of Somalians to move to their town like 12 years ago and with the help of the government has completely revitalized the town.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_and_Bantu_migration_to_Maine
Basically importing slaves. A Service class. :whoo: