FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i don't know how to feel about this.

off the top of my head, i don't see how Trump could attack her on a personal level.
that would take a very powerful weapon away and force him to debate policy.

on the other hand, if Oprah decided to get personal she could as well as hit him on policy.

do i want Oprah as POTUS?
:yeshrug:

Trump in 1999 wanted Oprah to be his VP candidate when he was thinking of running as the Reform Party candidate

And he's been on Oprah's show numerous times.

So yeah he can't attack Oprah as he attacked Hillary. He'd have to attack her on policy.

Two billionaires running definitely is like the last stage of a capitalist system

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, we need a world where politicians are politicians and celebrities are celebrities. Please stop.

I know Reagan happened but still can we not?
ehh

what have 'politicians' done for us? last i checked, wealth inequality is at its highest levels ever and we're twenty trillion dollars in debt

is that your idea of 'qualified'? :scusthov: fukk a 'real politician'

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
ehh

what have 'politicians' done for us? last i checked, wealth inequality is at its highest levels ever and we're twenty trillion dollars in debt

is that your idea of 'qualified'? :scusthov: fukk a 'real politician'
I ain't saying this qualified shyt. Let's not act like a ton of these celebrities are in touch with regular folks.

I don't necessarily mean the typical type just saying regular folk, but I'd prefer to keep my entertainment and politics separate. This shyt is too much lol.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Cw635vwUoAAVcso.jpg:large

Just sayin...:francis:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Didn't want to make a new thread but I think we need to jump on this prospect now before it blindsides us like Trump did, especially with the media hyping it this week.

I'm still on my fukk it let anyone run shyt but Oprah is someone that seems good on the surface but to me props up the continuation of the status quo albeit with a nicer face.

But she is a strong social voice and a good representation of Black America. I just really don't think we should set the precedent here :patrice:

Thoughts?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
It’s weird having tv personalities and billionaires suddenly going in to politics and winning it, while real politicians are no longer trusted by the public.

But then again, back in the days there were no career politicians. Mthafukers had actuall jobs they return to after their term was over.

What a time to be alive :yeshrug: