Orange County Karen's Are Gonna Kill Students

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Oooooooh orange county California not orange county Florida? Cali boys ya'll be safe out dere n dez skreets, mayne.

tenor.gif

Daps
I hope these reactions to simply wearing masks and social distancing are showing black people that moving to these white areas is not a good idea.

Most of the time, when black people make a certain income, they move to where the school districts are better, and they happen to be in predominantly white areas. Well look who has the power in these areas.

This needs to serve as inspiration for us to do better, and improve our own areas and school, as opposed to running off elsewhere.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a thing in America now to feel special by going against common sense and rational thinking. You see it with conspiracy nuts and anti vaxers. You see it all over the internet even on here where people take the other side just to seem special or some independent thinker. But in reality most of these people are ediots looking to stand out from being boring and regular.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
COVID about to hit them with the

lol

it's wild to me that that these people are acting like they were ever living under any mandate.

all the rich ones weren't. they just want the poor ones to go back to work and serve them, then die because they don't have insurance.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
lol

it's wild to me that that these people are acting like they were ever living under any mandate.

all the rich ones weren't. they just want the poor ones to go back to work and serve them, then die because they don't have insurance.

They don't care about that to them its less Democrats or whatever.