Original Black Panther Jerry Dunigan released after 45 years

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Breh this is 2021 Coli, this won't trend.

CACs infiltrated this forum years ago :francis:

This should be the number story on a "black" men forum.

What's even more incredible about black political prisoners is that, unlike those drug dealers, they don't have the option to snitch.
There's nothing to snitch on, them crackerz just keep you incarcerated for life to prove a point :francis:

Edit 1:
The amount of generational trauma and pain that family has suffered is unspeakable :wow:

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sentences given to members of the BPP are straight up criminal, beyond draconian. When these morons run around saying “I am not my ancestors”, ask them if they’d do 45 years in the clink simply for fighting for the lives of black people.

Happy this brother is free and can enjoy the rest of his life with his loved ones.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This is a good story.
A few days ago, Chip Fitzgerald died still inside.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/chi...oned-black-panther-member-passes-away.841654/

To dudes who post stories and updates like this, keep doing it. There's few national Black media outlets, so a lot of relevant stories come and go without us even knowing about them.

Fact that this story will go unreported, even in a year when a major film studio released a film about Fred Hampton tells you everything about the modern news cycle.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
He's released to a world were pedophiles are financially supporting lbgt and liberal agenda and Asians are be hyped as the most attacked. Goofy music and a weaker black male class. Anti imperialism is a all time low.

I have no clue if he's guilty or what he did... but if he was righteous hes gonna be heart broken
Dude heart gonna be broke

Last edited: