Reppin
Hackney, London
full

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
45 years for raping some bytch and shooting her. Some bullshyt man, fukk the American justice system. :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
45 years and nobody really knows his name. No news story, this is an IG post. This is insane really.

I don't have what it takes and wouldn't give 40 years of my life for my race as we stand today, straight facts. I don't believe it would be a worthwhile cause. :francis:

even Nipsey death got people together for some fake gang truce for 5 minutes and then the streets got even more chaotic.

live for yourselves brehs I'm not dying for none of you...

nobody knows his name, imagine how he feel. :wow:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
45 years for raping some bytch and shooting her. Some bullshyt man, fukk the American justice system. :francis:

If he had done what he was convicted of today, folks on here would say throw him under the jail. That's what happened.

PEOPLE v. DUNIGAN | 96 Ill. App.3d 799 (1981) | pp3d7991769 | Leagle.com

At gunpoint, he ordered them into the bedroom where he closed the door and pulled the shade. He ordered them to strip. Agnes Silverstein pleaded with the man to leave them alone. He told her husband to make her "shut up" or he would blow his head off and "put the brains" in front of her. He then hit her husband over the left eye. Then, he ordered him to lie on the floor on his stomach, and he tied his legs and his hands behind his back. As he was doing so, Agnes Silverstein attempted to grab the gun which had been placed on the bed. They struggled, but the assailant gained control of the weapon. He ordered her to lie down and he tied her hands together. As she lay a few feet away from her husband, the man raped her, taunting her husband with remarks like, "How do you feel somebody doing this to your wife, doesn't it make you sick," and "doesn't this make you want to fight.

At about dusk, after he had been in the apartment for about four hours, he forced his penis into the woman's mouth. He then raped her again. Later, he punched her in the nose when he heard her talking, and stuffed a gag into her mouth. He tightened the bindings on her hands so that they cut into her flesh. He then rebound her husband's hands with a lamp cord. After putting on rubber gloves, the assailant wiped off various things in the apartment that he had touched. He also took a knife, grabbed her husband's penis and "massaged" it a little. Suddenly, he grabbed the gun and left the room.

He chased Agnes Silverstein, who had freed the ties from her feet and run out of the bedroom to the front door. She was unable to detach the chain, however, because her hands were so securely bound. The assailant was unable to pull her back to the bedroom because her husband had shut and locked the bedroom door, broken the window and called for help. The assailant told her he would kill her for this. She pleaded with him, but he shot her in the head behind the left ear. Although she was wounded and bleeding, she crawled to the bedroom, calling her husband and scratching on the bedroom door. He pulled her in, locked the door and cut the ties from her wrists.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If he had done what he was convicted of today, folks on here would say throw him under the jail. That's what happened.

At gunpoint, he ordered them into the bedroom where he closed the door and pulled the shade. He ordered them to strip. Agnes Silverstein pleaded with the man to leave them alone. He told her husband to make her "shut up" or he would blow his head off and "put the brains" in front of her. He then hit her husband over the left eye. Then, he ordered him to lie on the floor on his stomach, and he tied his legs and his hands behind his back. As he was doing so, Agnes Silverstein attempted to grab the gun which had been placed on the bed. They struggled, but the assailant gained control of the weapon. He ordered her to lie down and he tied her hands together. As she lay a few feet away from her husband, the man raped her, taunting her husband with remarks like, "How do you feel somebody doing this to your wife, doesn't it make you sick," and "doesn't this make you want to fight.

At about dusk, after he had been in the apartment for about four hours, he forced his penis into the woman's mouth. He then raped her again. Later, he punched her in the nose when he heard her talking, and stuffed a gag into her mouth. He tightened the bindings on her hands so that they cut into her flesh. He then rebound her husband's hands with a lamp cord. After putting on rubber gloves, the assailant wiped off various things in the apartment that he had touched. He also took a knife, grabbed her husband's penis and "massaged" it a little. Suddenly, he grabbed the gun and left the room.

He chased Agnes Silverstein, who had freed the ties from her feet and run out of the bedroom to the front door. She was unable to detach the chain, however, because her hands were so securely bound. The assailant was unable to pull her back to the bedroom because her husband had shut and locked the bedroom door, broken the window and called for help. The assailant told her he would kill her for this. She pleaded with him, but he shot her in the head behind the left ear. Although she was wounded and bleeding, she crawled to the bedroom, calling her husband and scratching on the bedroom door. He pulled her in, locked the door and cut the ties from her wrists.

Yikes :merchant:

step-back.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s something wrong with y’all dudes for real. A nikka can post a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and y’all will find away to start calling people c00ns. Like this brother guy out after 45 years, and the first thing y’all wanna focus on is hypothetical scenarios of what some “c00ns” wouldn’t do or some shyt. I’m starting to think it’s the people who like to call out “fake militants” that are really the fake militants.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Fair points. Too many Panthers were framed for me take any of the convictions seriously, though.
I brought up the late Geronimo Pratt because these were the details of his release.
He was convicted in 1972 for murder.
---
The conviction was vacated on June 10, 1997, on the grounds that the prosecution had concealed evidence that might have influenced the jury's verdict. Police wiretaps showed that he was present at a Black Panther meeting in Oakland, 400 miles away from the murder in L.A. at the time of the murder.[11] The prosecution had not disclosed the extent to which a key witness against Pratt, Julius Butler, was an informant to the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department. The state appealed the decision, but an appeals court in 1999 ruled this fact to be "'favorable' to the defendant, 'suppressed' by a law enforcement agency, and 'material' to the jury's decision to convict;" it upheld the decision to vacate the conviction, freeing him.[12]
--
Pratt filed and won a civil lawsuit against the Feds and Los Angeles Police Dept.

And Pratt's ordeal wasn't rare. Hampton's assasination is a topic of discussion because of the film.
Feds felt they had to neutralize the Panthers by all means.

I don't take any of the Panther convictions seriously.

Last edited:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
45 years...and to think child murderers get less time than that
Soon Mumia will get there as well

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fair points. Too many Panthers were framed for me take any of the convictions seriously, though.
I brought up the late Geronimo Pratt because these were the details of his release.
He was convicted in 1972 for murder.
---
The conviction was vacated on June 10, 1997, on the grounds that the prosecution had concealed evidence that might have influenced the jury's verdict. Police wiretaps showed that he was present at a Black Panther meeting in Oakland, 400 miles away from the murder in L.A. at the time of the murder.[11] The prosecution had not disclosed the extent to which a key witness against Pratt, Julius Butler, was an informant to the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department. The state appealed the decision, but an appeals court in 1999 ruled this fact to be "'favorable' to the defendant, 'suppressed' by a law enforcement agency, and 'material' to the jury's decision to convict;" it upheld the decision to vacate the conviction, freeing him.[12]
--
Pratt filed and won a civil lawsuit against the Feds and Los Angeles Police Dept.

And Pratt's ordeal wasn't rare. Hampton's assasination is a topic of discussion because of the film.
Feds felt they had to neutralize the Panthers by all means.

I don't take any of the Panther convictions seriously.
I agree with the overall point. However he supposedly expressed remorse at his crimes, so I have to believe that he did it. At the end of the day, after 45 years, he’s served his debt to society and should be able to live a content life with his family.