Otto Porter to Chicago Bulls for Parker and Portis

Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by Morethan1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. I.AM.PIFF

I.AM.PIFF You're minor, we're major

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1591554.30

I was trying to be nicer but you're right :lolbron:

2. Brozay

Brozay Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $2094000.00

Sadly we weren’t gonna do shyt with our capspace anywys

PS4 dapped this.
  3. PS4

PS4 PRO Hall of Shame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Original Rec Room Gang
    Coli Cash:
    $863166.00

They both have had major defensive plays since being here, Portis stopping that dunk attempt, Parker blocking shots off the backboard. You just trying to hate for the fukk of it. Crazy eyes intimidates nikkaz which is defense. Who you know that wants drama with Bobby P :usure:

With that said, Jabari seems to be the real crazy one. Like he a shooter FOR REAL or something? I'm getting this strictly from interviews :yeshrug:

As for who he spent that money on, KD blew us off COMPLETELY so after that happened, well, brozay says it best...
    @FAH1223 You blaming Ernie for not doing the impossible. We don't have a championship team until we have a championship organization. Ted is good, so is Ernie. Our coaching has historically been suspect AT BEST, name a player we have developed outside of Bradley Beal. We get good at that, Ernie and Ted will take care of the rest.