Our '3' Black Queens at the US Open..

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:lolbron:So I made this thread:
Come Rate and Celebrate 19-Year Old Haitian-Japanese Goddess Naomi Osaka (Serena Grand Closing)

about Naomi (a black Haitian Japanese sister) who will eventually replace Serena.

People were quick to point out she Japanese and can't replace black AA women like our goddesses Sloan and Venus...Then I saw this:mjlol::

3 black women :what:...Black people at it again.
1200px-Madison_Keys_%2817968718374%29.jpg

So I thought, well,maybe she is black? :jbhmm:so I checked:

The next great black tennis player isn’t black or white — she’s Madison Keys

. “I don’t really identify myself as white or African-American. I’m just me. I’m Madison.”
:mjlol:...:mjpls:

So black people outchea, again, forcing people who DONT WANT TO BE BLACK to celebrate blackness that they don't want:bryan:

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:lolbron:So I made this thread:
Come Rate and Celebrate 19-Year Old Haitian-Japanese Goddess Naomi Osaka (Serena Grand Closing)

about Naomi (a black Haitian Japanese sister) who will eventually replace Serena.

People were quick to point out she Japanese and can't replace black AA women like our goddesses Sloan and Venus...Then I saw this:mjlol::

3 black women :what:...Black people at it again.
1200px-Madison_Keys_%2817968718374%29.jpg

So I thought, well,maybe she is black? :jbhmm:so I checked:

The next great black tennis player isn’t black or white — she’s Madison Keys

:mjlol:...:mjpls:

So black people outchea again, forcing people who DONT WANT TO BE BLACK to celebrate blackness that they don't want:bryan:

I'm just me, I'm Madison.

Emmett Till was just Emmet you retarded fukking dumb azz c00n. She ain't black, pull that pass.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I don't understand.

The Coli hates when mixed people identify as black. So now we're mad when a mixed person doesn't identify as black? :jbhmm:
I, personally, think that there is more to being black than curly hair and a black parent.

Black People are Actually "Black"

Jeter is clearly not black, but Obama is.

I don't think it is right to force people who don't look black or have a black collective mindset to be indentified as black when they are clearly not.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some black people continue to claim biracials, making our race look desperate out here

You talking like biracials dont claim us:martin:

This one lousy ho aint a reflection on all biracials,those that dont wanna claim us?Bye:camby:

We'll be here to laugh at them,when theyget that wakeup call and realize what non c00n biracials already knew.....You biracials better stop being so worried about offending your white parent,and white friends by only claiming your black side....Does your white parent even like the fact your biracial:patrice:?

Daps
You talking like biracials dont claim us:martin:

This one lousy ho aint a reflection on all biracials,those that dont wanna claim us?Bye:camby:

We'll be here to laugh at them,when theyget that wakeup call and realize what non c00n biracials already knew.....You biracials better stop being so worried about offending your white parent,and white friends by only claiming your black side....Does your white parent even like the fact your biracial:patrice:?

A biracial can't be a c00n.... because they aren't black in the first place they are both black and white...

I don't care about what you 'claim' I only care about the facts. A black parent and a white parent do not come together to produce a black child. Your post reeks of desperation like you're almost forcing biracials to claim black.

Some of you spend all day talking white people this white people that yet you still follow their one drop rule. Thats funny. Theres nothing wrong with a biracial who chooses to identify as what they are (even if they are perceived to be black), Im sorry if this offends you guys who still wanna follow the rules of slavemasters...