Our '3' Black Queens at the US Open..

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Those teeth though. Chomp the thing right off.

Got nothing else to say so:

full

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A biracial can't be a c00n.... because they aren't black in the first place they are both black and white...

I don't care about what you 'claim' I only care about the facts. A black parent and a white parent do not come together to produce a black child. Your post reeks of desperation like you're almost forcing biracials to claim black.

Some of you spend all day talking white people this white people that yet you still follow their one drop rule. Thats funny. Theres nothing wrong with a biracial who chooses to identify as what they are (even if they are perceived to be black), Im sorry if this offends you guys who still wanna follow the rules of slavemasters...
Youre following the slave masters rule too you're just too stupid to realize it. What part of Africa are the "black" tribe indigenous to?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand.

The Coli hates when mixed people identify as black. So now we're mad when a mixed person doesn't identify as black? :jbhmm:

No were mad that nikkas keep trying to claim them even when they will tell you to your face they're not. :martin:

And stop with this "I thought thecoli..." shyt. It's lazy and doesn't even make sense.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A biracial can't be a c00n.... because they aren't black in the first place they are both black and white...

I don't care about what you 'claim' I only care about the facts. A black parent and a white parent do not come together to produce a black child. Your post reeks of desperation like you're almost forcing biracials to claim black.

Some of you spend all day talking white people this white people that yet you still follow their one drop rule. Thats funny. Theres nothing wrong with a biracial who chooses to identify as what they are (even if they are perceived to be black), Im sorry if this offends you guys who still wanna follow the rules of slavemasters...

I dont follow a one drop rule at all,and what may be worst is you believing in some imaginary 50/50 split is the way it works when a black person and white person have a kid:mjlol:....First of all,im not a genius,but im pretty sure thats not how genetics works:comeon:

The black side usually dominates and takes over the white side and the black person looks like what we call a black person in America:blessed:. Plus I dont know if you realize,but black people with two black parents can look more biracial than some biracials....If you are biracial,You would be stupid and in denial to claim otherwise when everybody considers you black or at the very least under the black umbrella,so yes I do call you a c00n for being in denial of the obvious:pachaha:

Now in the case of biracials who dont look black like a Logic,if you look white you might as well fall in that white category....but that is not typical of biracial people.

yall need to get off that dumb shyt,if people on thecoli went by a one drop rule we would be allowing all white ,latino people,which we obviously dont do.

that shyt yall doing is divisive agent talk,keep thinking yall rebels though:martin:

Daps
I dont follow a one drop rule at all,and what may be worst is you believing in some imaginary 50/50 split is the way it works when a black person and white person have a kid:mjlol:....First of all,im not a genius,but im pretty sure thats not how genetics works:comeon:

The black side usually dominates and takes over the white side and the black person looks like what we call a black person in America:blessed:. Plus I dont know if you realize,but black people with two black parents can look more biracial than some biracials....If you are biracial,You would be stupid and in denial to claim otherwise when everybody considers you black or at the very least under the black umbrella,so yes I do call you a c00n for being in denial of the obvious:pachaha:

Now in the case of biracials who dont look black like a Logic,if you look white you might as well fall in that white category....but that is not typical of biracial people.

yall need to get off that dumb shyt,if people on thecoli went by a one drop rule we would be allowing all white ,latino people,which we obviously dont do.

that shyt yall doing is divisive agent talk,keep thinking yall rebels though:martin:

You dont follow the one drop rule but.. you're using the one drop rule to claim biracials are black simply because they 'look black' ..

Okay (dumbo)

Your explanation of genetics is irrelevant because I've already said in my previous post :" Theres nothing wrong with a biracial who chooses to identify as what they are (even if they are perceived to be black) "

You're not even capable of staying consistent throughout your post now you're changing it up. 'B b but if youre biracial that dont look black like Logic you may aswell fall in the white category' -> so what is it now is it 'you're only black if we say so' or nah?

This entire biracial = black talk is the equivalent of transexuals who think they are real women :mjlol: if they are who you say they are then you wouldn't need to mention 'oh but they are biracial / oh but they're transexual ' :mjlol: .

If Biracials are black then why do so many posters here criticize black men and women who date out? Surely it shouldn't matter if according to dumbo logic, they'll be producing black children anyway :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dont follow the one drop rule but.. you're using the one drop rule to claim biracials are black simply because they 'look black' ..

Okay (dumbo)

Your explanation of genetics is irrelevant because I've already said in my previous post :" Theres nothing wrong with a biracial who chooses to identify as what they are (even if they are perceived to be black) "

You're not even capable of staying consistent throughout your post now you're changing it up. 'B b but if youre biracial that dont look black like Logic you may aswell fall in the white category' -> so what is it now is it 'you're only black if we say so' or nah?

This entire biracial = black talk is the equivalent of transexuals who think they are real women :mjlol: if they are who you say they are then you wouldn't need to mention 'oh but they are biracial / oh but they're transexual ' :mjlol: .

If Biracials are black then why do so many posters here criticize black men and women who date out? Surely it shouldn't matter if according to dumbo logic, they'll be producing black children anyway :mjlol:

based on the bolded you aint consistent for shyt,why are you disagreeing with me then,if its okay for biracials to claim black,how the hell you gon call black people desperate for claiming biracials:dahell:...We claim them under the assumption they claim black because MOST do,I dont see black folks clamoring to claim biracials we know dont want to be claimed. All these biracials like her gotta do is let it be known:mjpls:

The one drop rule claimed people who looked like Logic were still black,Logic from what i can see clearly looks like a white man so in his case the white genes were stronger than his black parents weak genes,so if i dont claim him how can i be going by the one drop rule?.....I go by the "let the blood decide" rule:blessed:

the blood decides most biracials are black because they look like what is considered a black person in america,what i and most black people consider to look like a black person. Only you weirdos are resisting this,fall in line because black people at large have already decided on this topic. Yall are just divisive nats being annoying about this.

and we criticize biracials who date out because they are black dating out,the kids who could look black or could not or just a potential disaster and symbol of that union of sin:pachaha: