smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bout $160 to have the program directors review it, nah no rotation yet....still waiting on Feedback,its a process, should hear sumn back soon

$160 aint sh*t. :jbhmm:

Do u think if u ponied up more bread it might make rotation?? Hell, anyone can get a program directors review if thats the case. I thought u were gonna say 5 digits. I can actually see a song like that on BETs current rotation. Do u know anyone personally that has taken the same steps as u with any success?? Or lack thereof??

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
$160 aint sh*t. :jbhmm:

Do u think if u ponied up more bread it might make rotation?? Hell, anyone can get a program directors review if thats the case. I thought u were gonna say 5 digits. I can actually see a song like that on BETs current rotation. Do u know anyone personally that has taken the same steps as u with any success?? Or lack thereof??
im sure if i hit the right person wit somethin like 2k it would make a difference. Only thing is in this game, they pretend they dont want ya money and its all ethical.....and i dont know the right person to approach wit that offer....ive tried before and they play dumb unless you go thru the right marketing company that has the right plug.....