DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
@BulletProof ion give a fvck about you neggin me bish lol....if it get people in this thread to check out some dop emusic FVCK IT.. yo bxtch as tight cause u thought u was finna be able to read and spread some more gossip about Meek Mill "LOSING"....

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Ehh. You ain't got nothing with autotune on it?

Production Could also use a Cardo Beat, something from 808 Mafia, sonny digital. Somebody like that.

Also, your subject matter weak.

I think rap works best from the perspective of a drug dealer or a drug addictict. You ain't got to really be about that. Just be convincing.

Also, at one point, you mention rolling around. What exactly are you rolling around in? A beamer? benz? Is it a foreign? Be specific. Who's in the car with you? Is it a bad bytch? my bytch? You mention, this is your time? Well how accurate is that assertion? How are you measuring that? Got a Roley? Audemars? Let me know. You get what I'm going at?

You need those little details that really add depth and dimension to your raps. Give me something to visualize.

also you saying alot. Let that beat breathe. Tbh the lyrics are distracting from the beat. Which is honestly the only thing I focus on 99% of the time anyways.

Rap less, adlib more.