Over-rated in the gaming world

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
FF6 a lil bit.

Revisited it a month or so ago after years of not playing it and the gameplay is lowkey ass. The characters and story hold up but actually playing it? :dayum:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Zelda: BOTW

I finished half of it and was like, wait....this isn't fun at all. It's just stupid, easy puzzles in the shrines.

I literally don't know why this is rated above the Witcher 3. I guess the nostalgia factor comes in play, but still...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Zelda: BOTW

I finished half of it and was like, wait....this isn't fun at all. It's just stupid, easy puzzles in the shrines.

I literally don't know why this is rated above the Witcher 3. I guess the nostalgia factor comes in play, but still...
Nintendo factor.

All of their games are OVERRATED by the game public because of nostalgia and people want nintendo to win and matter so bad.

I put in 30 hours and never picked it up a game because I never felt like anything I did matter in any real way and the world is just empty with repetiive enemies.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nintendo factor.

All of their games are OVERRATED by the game public because of nostalgia and people want nintendo to win and matter so bad.

I put in 30 hours and never picked it up a game because I never felt like anything I did matter in any real way and the world is just empty with repetiive enemies.
exactly

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
King of Fighters 13 (2010) PS3 & 360
Leona_sprite.gif

King of Fighters 14 (2016) PS4 & XBONE
nEg2D11.gif

And I like both games:manny:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
PC gaming, elitist trash..
although i have been playing pc games as of late, still doesn't compare to the consoles

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This piece of shyt right here.
latest

Took all the charm out of the first game and turned it into a Great Value GTA clone.
Jak is hilariously bad at trying to be edgy.
The missions fukking suck. (aside from the platforming segments, when it's trying to be a platformer)
fukk the guns
They throw hard ass missions with no checkpoints (fukk the pier mission:pacspit:)
Traveling between missions is a chore for no reason.
Every hovercar in the game sucks except for the bike that's made out of paper.
The story is dumpster fire trash.

I played this game from start to finish, TWICE! Once around the time it came out and again when the collection came out on PS3 just to see if maybe I judged it too hard back then and I found it just as annoying as I did when I played it years ago. This shyt put me off of ever playing Jak 3 unless someone pays me to do it.

This is without a doubt one of Naughty Dog's worst games and anyone that praises this game needs their dikks smacked off into their grandma's mouth.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
TLOU; people ignored clunky game mechanics because its an epic story.

Sports games; NBA, NFL, its all overrated this far in.

Horizon; a lot of hype, some decent gameplay, but nothing Far Cry hasn't been doing for decades now. Story is lackluster and supporting characters are non-existent. The sequel will be epic I'm sure.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL