Over The Years I've Became More PRO-BLACK (When Did You Start Embracing Your Heritage?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've realized that I've come to love and embrace my African heritage more :ohhh: I used to be that step and fetchen dude :snoop: My wake up call came in 2010 when I went to Alabama for a trip. However, I am intrigued with the history of my people and proud to be of African descent :jawalrus:

I'm not trolling either. So, when did you start loving who you were?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from Buffalo, o got a PhD in white people...I know everything about them and their true nature.

I'm so used to racism, I feel comfortable around it, I like my cacs nice and racist. I know how to counter their moves. No banana in the tail pipe over here

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
tell us about your upbringing. like the schools you went to
From childhood mostly Black. However, highschool it was both White and Black. Still, I hung with my own people in HS junior an senior year. Just because I'm for my own doesn't mean I'm not fair. When a Black breh does something wrong I call him out on it. Basically, I'll always be that fair guy that loves his people. Still, I like everybody.

Daps
From childhood mostly Black. However, highschool it was both White and Black. Still, I hung with my own people in HS junior an senior year. Just because I'm for my own doesn't mean I'm not fair. When a Black breh does something wrong I call him out on it. Basically, I'll always be that fair guy that loves his people. Still, I like everybody.

Cosign on the right is right part and wrong is wrong, doesn't matter if you're black or white.