Over The Years I've Become MORE Proud Of My African Heritage (Even The African Religions)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No troll, I can say that over the years I have embraced my Blackness. It really has become important in my everyday life. This month, there's an African festival in Virginia Beach that I plan to go to :banderas: I'd love to buy more books (been reading a lot) about West Africa. I'm not pandering either. As I've learned more about my people the more it woke me up. Even the African religions like Ifa, Santeria, Voodoo, Hoodoo, and Bruja. Our people are so special man. We are the ORIGINAL people of the planet. Going to go to Cuba soon to meet the Afro-Cubans. Might even do a video documentary while I'm there. Planning to go late next year.

There was one time I didn't like myself or my heritage.

King & Duck

Banned
Daps
Loooool y'all wanna embrace Africa and your heritage only after cacs make it clear that you'll never be accepted by them

If we were in the post racial society cacs like to peddle, most of y'all African Americans would look down on Africa and be like

'i aint from Africa, I wasn't born there... What has Africa done for me? I'm American' lmao

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Loooool y'all wanna embrace Africa and your heritage only after cacs make it clear that you'll never be accepted by them

If we were in the post racial society cacs like to peddle, most of y'all African Americans would look down on Africa and be like

'i aint from Africa, I wasn't born there... What has Africa done for me? I'm American' lmao
Speak for yourself.