P. Buttigieg takes new ad aimed at Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders for their free college plan

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I know he has seemingly outflanked everyone else so far but i think Trump is going to run circles around this guy. Trump is a whole nother animal and there's going to be no kid gloves in sight. In addition to the multiple problems he has with black voters which is a whole other story in itself. He takes back some Trump voters who want a quieter version of Trump but who else does he add to the coalition? :francis:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Pete might pull off the upset and win the nomination

You have to have at least majority of the Black vote as a Democrat to get ahead in the primaries and the general election and that ain't happening for Pete.

I believe Pete is one of the very few Democratic candidates Black people will sit out of Election Day for... even for the "Anybody BUT Trump" voters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to have at least majority of the Black vote as a Democrat to get ahead in the primaries and the general election and that ain't happening for Pete.

I believe Pete is one of the very few Democratic candidates Black people will sit out of Election Day for... even for the "Anybody BUT Trump" voters.
short version: Mayo Pete is allowing a white supremacist police force in his town

long version:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Without black support?

That would totally change the direction of the country, but stranger things have happened.

breh you think this country will miss an opportunity to nominate a gay white Milennial who is a war vet? Come on breh

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black folk ain’t fukkin wit booty judge

but black people ain’t really supporting any of the candidates like normal

even Biden has lost popularity with older black folks

Bernie has never had big support from Black people especially the elders. The youth have been turned off by him because of his hypocrisy on reparations and catching an attitude when talking to Black people

Warren...again Black people are socially conservative and she ain’t moderate enough for the Robert Johnson and Isaiah Washington crowd. Hillary was a Republican pretending to be Democrat so it was easier for her

Kamala is done and is hated by black women

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
but black people ain’t really supporting any of the candidates like normal

even Biden has lost popularity with older black folks

Bernie has never had big support from Black people especially the elders. The youth have been turned off by him because of his hypocrisy on reparations and catching an attitude when talking to Black people

Warren...again Black people are socially conservative and she ain’t moderate enough for the Robert Johnson and Isaiah Washington crowd. Hillary was a Republican pretending to be Democrat so it was easier for her

Kamala is done and is hated by black women

This is what we call someone just talking out of their ass.