P. Buttigieg takes new ad aimed at Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders for their free college plan

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
He can still win the nomination without the black vote unfortunately, We here on the Coli wouldn't be worried about him if it wasn't possible this cycle. Now it's still not going to be easy to do so and it might have to be through a brokered convention

I noticed the media is starting to let him know that he needs to do better with handling this. That " i understand as a gay man" shyt shows that he is either not listening to black outreach advisers and/or he doesn't give a fukk and thinks the media will bail him out on it. Because generally we hate when people say that shyt.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
On the low this was actually the issue that started Warren’s rise and is big for Bernie as well.

He made a mistake 1) assuming that the issue affects “millionaires” only and 2) even bring it up in the first place.

I was actually thinking that Warren would go here in the debates to show how he fukked up.

On the flip Biden can say “I am down for student loan forgiveness” and it would be enough to win him the nomination. That could be the “Middle” on this issue. Though, I doubt he does that because in a lot of ways he played a key role in the debt crisis happening right now.