p*ssy ass cac Bully Beats Up & Injures A Boy In Wheelchair With A Bone Disease!

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
In 7th grade my cousin who's a week older than me was laughing at my lil homie Chris after this big ass bully choked him in his desk and lifted him by the neck knowing he couldn't do anything.

Chris has mild/severe cerebral palsy and had leg braces on so he couldn't stand up all the way or move fast.

Somebody came to my locker and told me Buddy choked Chris so I walked straight into the class and bytch slapped Buddy while he was sitting down then bytch slapped my cousin for laughing and not helping, knowing me and Chris go back to 1st grade. shyt had me so fukking mad the teacher didn't do anything to me but called the principal on Buddy punk ass.

:salute: + rep

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the story behind this. What made dude in the wheelchair mad enough to swing on somebody knowing he couldn't actually win that fight ?

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
even if the kid in the wheel chair was mouthing off or some shyt, that cac is a big p*ssy ass coward for this shyt, who the fukk beats on a kid in a wheel chair:wtf:

if dude is being slick, ima just roast his ass with jokes, but give him the beats!?:snoop: