p*ssy for literally the price of peanuts in Venezuela

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
Is Venezuela the cheapest country in the world to buy sex?

"There are numerous “estudios” around Venezuela, especially in the capital city Caracas. This online directory lists many of them and gives information such as hours, addresses and prices. Browsing around you see that a 30 minute session with a Venezuelana usually goes for around 1,100 bolivars. That’s $1.38 US. A guy I know who just passed through tells me this is actually accurate. He did say that the pictures are photoshopped but that’s obvious to anyone with two working eyes. Apparently there is also a lot of upselling for extra services and anyone who can’t speak Spanish will be seen as a target carrying valuable USD by many. But even with all that just over a dollar sure isn’t much to pay even in a country where it costs less than a dollar to fill up your car with gas."

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Is Venezuela the cheapest country in the world to buy sex?

"There are numerous “estudios” around Venezuela, especially in the capital city Caracas. This online directory lists many of them and gives information such as hours, addresses and prices. Browsing around you see that a 30 minute session with a Venezuelana usually goes for around 1,100 bolivars. That’s $1.38 US. A guy I know who just passed through tells me this is actually accurate. He did say that the pictures are photoshopped but that’s obvious to anyone with two working eyes. Apparently there is also a lot of upselling for extra services and anyone who can’t speak Spanish will be seen as a target carrying valuable USD by many. But even with all that just over a dollar sure isn’t much to pay even in a country where it costs less than a dollar to fill up your car with gas."

Written by a gringo (white American).

Venezolana= female Venezuelan

What the fukk is a Venezuelana?

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Smash or Pass??

transvenusmaracaibo1.jpg

transvenusmaracaibo3.jpg

transvenusmaracaibo2.jpg

:sas1:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Browsing around you see that a 30 minute session with a Venezuelana usually goes for around 1,100 bolivars. That’s $1.38 US.

:childplease:

You guys clearly aren't familiar with 3rd world barter culture.

I could haggle that shyt down to two nickels and some old yu-gi-oh cards.

:banderas: