p*ssy for literally the price of peanuts in Venezuela

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
O.P makes a great thread on getting cheap p*ssy in Venezuela and lames in here are discussing highlights & aspects of the Teletubbies. :mjlol: :snoop:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Venezuela is on the verge of becoming a failed State and you ain't about that life:dame:. Go there if you want trying to smash something for a few dollars. :mjpls:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Venezuela is hella dangerous and those nikkas in Venezuela dont play. nikkas in the coli carrying 500 dollars in cash and having a month long vacation in Venezuela are gonna fukk around and get kidnapped and merked. SMH. p*ssy aint worth going to a 3rd world country and die for it.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Not hard to believe...when I was in Peru in places like Cuzco them little native indian broads were selling booty for the price of a Mcdonald's coffee

And you can't walk 10 feet or stop for 10 seconds without them having the :shaq: towards u

Daps
Laugh at that shyt, but back then it was a real fukking struggle to do the same bullshyt American kids were enjoying without having some kinda Holy Rolling old person whispering in parents ear about how that shyt ain't no good, or how it has demonic origins. I remember one General Assembly when everything came to a head and this one Holy Roller Teacher came through and pulled out a sheaf of fukking printed papers going over the "Origins" of Pokemon. That's how all the old heads knew it stood for 'Pocket Monsters' and that was the buzzword. I mean it was bad enough they was blocking that shyt in school 'cause realistically dudes was having their Gameboys stolen/snatched and the administration had enough of the complaints so they banned Cd players/Walkman/Game Boy colors (:flabbynsick: Era, I know but WATTBA:blessed:) but while you could just have your shyt confiscated back then and returned after your parents came to collect that shyt with a warning...they found you with a Pokemon Cartridge, you was getting that Christian Counselling.:shaq2: Let any Caribbean breh testify on that shyt, once the Christian Community gets wind of something they don't like and they start campaigning...that shyt's gonna grind to a halt for a minute.

......shyt, that same year a breh of mine was fixing to get a Super Nintendo for Christmas and he really wanted to play Mortal Kombat II. Dude's mom was set to buy him that shyt if he had the grades, I had planned on giving dude Both 1 and 2 for the X-mas 'cause I had pretty much played 'em out...Christmas rolled around....Nothing. fukking Dad heard about Pokemon and Mortal Kombat in church and fukking sold dude's shyt :damn: talking 'bout "I DOH WAH DAT DEVIL shyt IN MY HOUSE BREDDA. MAN FIGHTING DEMON IN A TOURNAMENT FOR DEM SOUL? YUH SOUL BELONG TO GAWD, BOSS. WHO ELSE. STOP BAWLING WE GOING CHURCH.":demonic:

Homey didn't even get a Bike, connect four, nothing:sadcam:. Made it a point to let dude come over during the Holiday and blow the fuze on my shyts, man :therethere:.I'm thankful as fukk my Moms gave me alot of leeway in terms of watching/playing adult shyt back then without being susceptible to that scare mongering bullshyt.

Black Christians are so dumb lmao. They'll listen to anything.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Despite Rampant Crime, Venezuela's 'Peace Zones' Remain

Venezuela’s year-old "Zonas de Paz” (Peace Zones) initiative shows no sign of coming to an end, despite troubling reports of overwhelming violence, highlighting the government's ineffective response to the country’s grave security situation.

"Peace zones" are sectors where Venezuela's security forces maintain no permanent presence and rarely enter. Vigilance by local residents is meant to replace policing in these areas, as a response to the mistrust that some communities feel towards police, who have been involved in crimes like kidnapping and extrajudicial killings.

But these designated areas have become safe havens for criminals and are often overrun by violence. In Miranda state, which contains the Caracas metro area and the largest number of peace zones, the murder rate within the peace zones was 105 per 100,000 residents in 2014, compared to 67 per 100,000 residents outside the zones, reported El Nacional.

"You can't call these places lawless. But only in the sense that criminals are instituting their own law," Venezuelan journalist Javier Mayorca told InSight Crime.

Since their implementation in January 2014, kidnapping gangs appear to have been using the zones to hold victims, who regularly appear in them upon release, said Mayorca.

InSight Crime Analysis

President Nicolas Maduro announced the creation of the peace zones just weeks after themurder of a former beauty queen sparked public outrage over insecurity in what is one of the world's most violent nations.

As well as citizen vigilance, the plan was meant to include community development schemes, but was short on specific details. During the initial introductory phase, security expert Roberto Briceño expressed concerns that the zones would increase criminal impunity.

More than a year on, El Nacional reports the program has been marred by vague goals and inconsistent implementation, resulting in their current state. Despite this, Venezuela's Interior Minister Carmen Melendez has shown no signs of abandoning the program.
Peace zones are just one of an array of disastrous or poorly implemented security initiatives in Venezuela, including a disarmament law that failed to take guns off the streets. Amid the chaos, killings of police officers has gone up, and InSight Crime has predicted the security situation is only going to worsen in 2015.

Meanwhile, the Venezuelan government continues to refuse to release crime statistics, while trumpeting fanciful gains.

You know what is crazy. :ohhh:Some law enforcement agencies do this in the US. Hell look at the Chicago PD. They dont police the south side and east side. They allow the gangs to do whatever. Baltimore did the same after the Freddy Gray riots. :ohhh: