Paid and Full: The Official 2019 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why dont you think he would?

Urban likes to be a bully, and rule by fear. That shyt works with kids. Grown men aren't taking his bullshyt. He's not Belichick, he doesn't have the stripes to intimidate NFL players. Plus, I'm not sure if his system would work well in the NFL.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Urban likes to be a bully, and rule by fear. That shyt works with kids. Grown men aren't taking his bullshyt. He's not Belichick, he doesn't have the stripes to intimidate NFL players. Plus, I'm not sure if his system would work well in the NFL.
Urban got ran over his time at Florida. Players ran that team. His system would definitely not work in the nfl. He relied a lot on his qb running aside from Haskins last year.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Urban got ran over his time at Florida. Players ran that team. His system would definitely not work in the nfl. He relied a lot on his qb running aside from Haskins last year.

True about Florida. And agree his system wouldn't work in the NFL. From what I heard, at Ohio State he operated as a bully. But, you would know better than me.

Regardless, Jerruh shouldn't hire Urban. I feel it would be like the Redskins and Spurrier. A complete disaster.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
True about Florida. And agree his system wouldn't work in the NFL. From what I heard, at Ohio State he operated as a bully. But, you would know better than me.

Regardless, Jerruh shouldn't hire Urban. I feel it would be like the Redskins and Spurrier. A complete disaster.
I wouldn’t say bully, definitely a control freak. Players loved playing for him. He definitely wanted things his way and that’s how it was.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
DFW and Arlington brehs what bars/lounges you recommend in Arlington? I’ve been to downtown Dallas and bagged but my mans being a punk and don’t wanna go far. Any bars/lounges we should hit up in Arlington? Trying to bag another Joint in Texas (the one I bagged in Toronto that live in Dallas in Miami this weekend :mjcry:)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
DFW and Arlington brehs what bars/lounges you recommend in Arlington? I’ve been to downtown Dallas and bagged but my mans being a punk and don’t wanna go far. Any bars/lounges we should hit up in Arlington? Trying to bag another Joint in Texas (the one I bagged in Toronto that live in Dallas in Miami this weekend :mjcry:)

Check out the Arlington Improv. Also there's a pool hall on 360 right across the street from my job called Speeds. Arlington aint got a lot of clubs like that, you need to go to Dallas and go to Cab South bruh. Shoulda told me you was coming I would of put you up on game to some shyt.