Paige suspended AGAIN

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tumblr_lracuhssFJ1qfwkq4.gif
Yeah that looked a little too 'natural'...

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
You couldn't make this sh_t up if you tried.

This is too f_cking much...TOO MUCH.

I don't even have a joke for this...I just...*heavy sigh*

:mindblown:

I was joking when I said she would go full on Katy Bates misery on him if he leaves but damm this situation is really going in that direction. Have they even been together for that long. They hooked up alil after Del Rio came back so at most they been together for what a year to a year and change and she acting like this.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I was joking when I said she would go full on Katy Bates misery on him if he leaves but damm this situation is really going in that direction. Have they even been together for that long. They hooked up alil after Del Rio came back so at most they been together for what a year to a year and change and she acting like this.
When you put it that way, it actually doesn't sound so bad :jbhmm:

Just knowing the way some people move, getting engaged after a year isn't unusual. And they spent a shyt ton of time together on the road. Kind of like living together in a sense.

She's just so OTT with the embarrassing Instagram captions and such but if you strip that away, it's not weird imo. :manny:

Oh and that he's still technically a married man and she's gonna be the future stepmother of a bunch of kids at 24-25 :patrice:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all going to end with Paige crawling back to Ricky and Saraya in England isn't it?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you put it that way, it actually doesn't sound so bad :jbhmm:

Just knowing the way some people move, getting engaged after a year isn't unusual. And they spent a shyt ton of time together on the road. Kind of like living together in a sense.

She's just so OTT with the embarrassing Instagram captions and such but if you strip that away, it's not weird imo. :manny:

Oh and that he's still technically a married man and she's gonna be the future stepmother of a bunch of kids at 24-25 :patrice:

That's her age and naivety showing. She's clearly way more attached to him than he is to her and seemingly willing enough to give up her WWE career for him. I'm worried about what's going to happen when/if Berto cuts the cord. She's so high up on love that the fall is going to be nasty.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's her age and naivety showing. She's clearly way more attached to him than he is to her and seemingly willing enough to give up her WWE career for him. I'm worried about what's going to happen when/if Berto cuts the cord. She's so high up on love that the fall is going to be nasty.
Blame game remix?:ohhh: