Paige suspended AGAIN

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Engagement rings go on the right hand after the wedding to make space for your wedding ring. But like, no one does that anymore.

99% of people you will encounter on a daily basis in the US will wear their engagement finger on their left ring finger and stack the wedding band above/below it.

Guessing me, family, friends, and co-workers have been doing it wrong for decades. It had always been engagement right on the right, wedding band on the left, with the option of stacking after the wedding based on tradition and unwritten etiquette rule(s).

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Goldberg returns on RAW tonight? :skip:

That announcement went in one ear and out the other. i may not even be home for raw tonight.

I stay away from Paige and Del Rio drama, but it's getting rally interesting and I hope it makes it to total Divas.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

tumblr_lracuhssFJ1qfwkq4.gif
Yeah that looked a little too 'natural'...

He look like he had the lay the hands on her before. :whoa:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Sign Del Rio back, but as a non-wrestler and follow him and Paige for this Mexican Soap Opera and air it on the Network :noah:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
So did WWE pony up and paid for her surgery after all :ohhh::jbhmm:Nattie & The Bella's the only ones far to wish Paige well after surgery

Nothing yet from the other members of total divas or other wrestler on the roster

Following her neck surgery earlier today, Paige posted the following on her Twitter account about the procedure and her recovery: (Note: tweets have been edited and compiled for spacing and clarity)

My love. There for when I woke up. Flowers couldn’t be in the room but he got everything black coz I like it. True love right there. Thanks to @NatbyNature for taking the time to come visit me. What an angel her day off and she just got home and saw me. #RealFriend

Also surgery went well. The hernia was bigger than expected and my neck was straightened now this girl has 3 screws in her neck. Pics soon. Thank you dr Uribe. Best surgeon out there and everyone here at the hospital for the great hospitality.

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So did WWE pony up and paid for her surgery after all :ohhh::jbhmm:Nattie & The Bella's the only ones far to wish Paige well after surgery

Nothing yet from the other members of total divas or other wrestling in general

Didnt some WWE mouthpiece claim she didnt need surgery last week?