Pakistan mob kills women and kids over Facebook post

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
with nukes :wow:
This is the scariest part.

The International Community is screwed because these people are on that 10000% Islam shyt and unless they can become secular, they pose a huge risk in the future.

At least with America there's some room for straight up "nikka get the fukk out of here :beli: "

Over there is a whole other animal. They are literally like 1000 years behind in terms of learning to chill the fukk out when it comes to their religion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the scariest part.

The International Community is screwed because these people are on that 10000% Islam shyt and unless they can become secular, they pose a huge risk in the future.

At least with America there's some room for straight up "nikka get the fukk out of here :beli: "

Over there is a whole other animal. They are literally like 1000 years behind in terms of learning to chill the fukk out when it comes to their religion.
George Clooney on Obama and Pakistan
By KARIN TANABE |
12/19/11 2:47 PM EST
clooney_obama.jpg

(Photo Credit: AP)

George Clooney spent a good chunk of 2011 talking politics while promoting his inside the Beltway flick, “Ides of March.” In the January issue of Esquire, the actor keeps riding the political wave and talks about the president, negative campaign ads and how America doesn’t “make anything anymore.”

He also reminisces about what he learned from a recent conversation with President Obama:

I talked with the president at one of those fundraisers some months back, and I asked him, "What keeps you up at night?"

And he said, "Everything. Everything that gets to my desk is a critical mass. If it gets to my desk, then no one else could have handled it." So I said, "So what's the one that keeps you up at night?"

He goes, "There are quite a few."

So I go, "What's the one? Period."

And he says, "Pakistan."

I get that: There's the question of whether Zardari's government is actually in control, or whether the military is. And how close the Taliban, or Al Qaeda, or whoever else is to having their hands on real weapons of mass destruction. It's the closest government there is to allowing those weapons to either be used or sold to places that we really wouldn't like to have those weapons. That's a concern for all of us.

It's interesting to see the world through world leaders' eyes. I've met with a few over the years. And I have to say, I wouldn't want the responsibility that those people have. I like having singular focus on singular issues.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's that they believe in non-violent Jihad e.g. Jihad with a pen instead of a sword

They believe they will go straight to heaven as martyrs, without any of that crazy suicide bombing shyt

Suicide bombing is illicit in Islam and can lead to hellfire as does any other suicide acts. It is strictly not encouraged or tolerated to do so in Islam.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
never heard of this group before..... they believe in a post-prophet ...

That would definitely seem to get some folks riled up .... knowing how some of these folks get riled up ... :lupe:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Ignore Pakistans illiteracy and poor HDI brehs. Ignore the oligarchy and plutocracy in Pakistan using Islam to manipulate the people brehs. Ignore Pakistan electing a woman as their leader before America brehs.

What's up next? "Taliban beheads woman for blasphemy" My god aren't these Afghan Muslims savages :troll:

If only they were atheist :troll:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Simply amazing and disheartening so many lives taken so violently ova some fairy tale bullshyt. :smh:

Mah disdain for organized religion grows stronger n stronger every day.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Ignore Pakistans illiteracy and poor HDI brehs. Ignore the oligarchy and plutocracy in Pakistan using Islam to manipulate the people brehs. Ignore Pakistan electing a woman as their leader before America brehs.

What's up next? "Taliban beheads woman for blasphemy" My god aren't these Afghan Muslims savages :troll:

If only they were atheist :troll:

That's a weak argument friend.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
That's a weak argument friend.
I honestly think it's a strong one :manny:

There are dozens of legitimate criticisms of Islam and Muslims and I stay out of those threads. I only ride out in the threads that I feel are missing the point of the issue at hand. Different cultural groups have different histories and it's impossible to ignore that if you want to have a serious discussion.

Al Shabaab has terrorized Somalia for the last 5 years and even though they're dying down, they still enjoy some influence in some places. They are a radical Islamist group. Now would I be honest or remiss if I focused on how Islam is the problem with Shabaab and Somalia? I'm not an expert on Pakistan but I can tell you that even from this distant view that there are other more important factors. Even the Taliban were really a Pashtun nationalist movement.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I honestly think it's a strong one :manny:

There are dozens of legitimate criticisms of Islam and Muslims and I stay out of those threads. I only ride out in the threads that I feel are missing the point of the issue at hand. Different cultural groups have different histories and it's impossible to ignore that if you want to have a serious discussion.

Al Shabaab has terrorized Somalia for the last 5 years and even though they're dying down, they still enjoy some influence in some places. They are a radical Islamist group. Now would I be honest or remiss if I focused on how Islam is the problem with Shabaab and Somalia? I'm not an expert on Pakistan but I can tell you that even from this distant view that there are other more important factors. Even the Taliban were really a Pashtun nationalist movement.

Pashtunwali is the more preferred choice for law by the Taliban. Sharia is seen as too liberal for them.

True story.