Pale People Hate Black Lives Matter

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps

Go to this Facebook video and read all of the hateful comments posted by Cacs
I know this isn't surprising, but these muthafukks have some nerve.

---just click the comment button.

:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This. What exactly is this accomplishing? Why not protest at places that actually matter....police stations, government buildings? This is a leaderless movement that is not accomplishing much

from what I've gathered, they do it so that the average person can pay attention and actually try to learn more about/do something about the issues that black people face.

It's disruptive in nature because it's meant to make the average person pay attention to the problem instead of ignoring it.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
from what I've gathered, they do it so that the average person can pay attention and actually try to learn more about/do something about the issues that black people face.

It's disruptive in nature because it's meant to make the average person pay attention to the problem instead of ignoring it.

But when its done in a manner like this the average person sees it as an annoyance rather than a progressive movement, just look at the comments :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Then you'll have idiots that will call us c00ns and will justify this shyt.
Its senseless.

shyt is dumb. An apple store. For what, its a difference between protest and disturbing the peace.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
It's 2015 and the US still has all of these racial issues. The country was founded on slavery. I think it's safe to say there's no hope for the USA. Marching, protesting, etc. won't yield any change. Best to move to another country.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
But when its done in a manner like this the average person sees it as an annoyance rather than a progressive movement, just look at the comments :francis:

People who are non-prejudiced but annoyed, will use that as an opportunity to look stuff up about it.
People who were prejudcied were gonna make those comments anyway.

At least that's the logic I tend to see from BLM people.

I'm still trying to research and gather different perspectives about it.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
People who are non-prejudiced but annoyed, will use that as an opportunity to look stuff up about it.
People who were prejudcied were gonna make those comments anyway.

At least that's the logic I tend to see from BLM people.

I'm still trying to research and gather different perspectives about it.

Breh...let's be reality :beli: