Pale People Hate Black Lives Matter

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This. What exactly is this accomplishing? Why not protest at places that actually matter....police stations, government buildings? This is a leaderless movement that is not accomplishing much

This is supposed to be disruptive breh. Why should cacs at the apple store be allowed to shop in peace while unarmed black men and women are being murdered on tape?

No justice :dahell:?
No peace :demonic:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But when its done in a manner like this the average person sees it as an annoyance rather than a progressive movement, just look at the comments :francis:

Hilarious breh :heh:

It could be a video about cross stitching and cacs would talk shyt about black people.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Man I don't even worry bout those comments cause you know these cacs would be like :merchant: if they were in the store
exactly. They are the very definition of key board warriors and pack hunters. They dont do shyt if the are alone. weak asses.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Hilarious breh :heh:

It could be a video about cross stitching and cacs would talk shyt about black people.
this too. I hate passive ass negroes. As if white people ever have anything positive to say. Like if we did it any other way they would be more supportive. It could be a video of a black person breathing and these cacs will turn into Lucifer and make the most disgusting comments. It doesnt matter what you do, they will always hate blacks, since the dawn of time. Might as well just do what you need to do and dont worry about their feelings. Upset over being disrupted at a store? bet they aint give a shyt about us dying. fukk them and I hope their iphone 6 falls and cracks.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I dunno it seems like BLM was made for folks to wallow in unproductive, powerless, symbolic protests while feeling like their fighting for a good cause.

Without going by hearsay of BLM being funded by Soros their unproductive actions seem they're white funded.

I've seen media give more shine to BLM instead of groups black people who create businesses and help communities.