Pandemic P says NBA players can make NFL easier than the vice versa

calh45

Cal
Daps
@Apprentice that was unnecessary bruh :damn:

It was fukked up, but I chuckled a bit......and now that I'm thinking about it a little more NBA cats gotta stop pretending like Ben Simmons and Draymond and Lu Dort and Pat Bev and Westbrook ain't in the NBA getting by on athleticism and shooting like shyt. I'm sure ANY Minne fan would take Calais Campbell over Rudy right now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Two main issues are that football players don't have NBA height, and you have to start developing NBA skill sets earlier to be elite (unless you're really tall, which no NFL players are).

Young guys who have legit chance to be elite at both usually choose bball. Longer career and less potential for fukking up your brain.

how long you think his soft minded ass is lasting an NFL season when he can't make an NBA season?

TBH, a lot of Zion's injuries might be worse in NBA than NFL. In the NFL on grass and without the need to jump as much, his own weight doesn't work against him.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It was fukked up, but I chuckled a bit......and now that I'm thinking about it a little more NBA cats gotta stop pretending like Ben Simmons and Draymond and Lu Dort and Pat Bev and Westbrook ain't in the NBA getting by on athleticism and shooting like shyt. I'm sure ANY Minne fan would take Calais Campbell over Rudy right now.

Draymond has ultra-elite basketball IQ. Something like that takes so long to develop, that's a high-end skill in itself.

Pat Bev, Simmons, and Draymond all have elite defensive understanding too beyond just having physical gifts.

Simmons, Draymond, Westbrook are all elite passers which is another skill.

All of them can handle the ball which at that level takes a LONG time to learn. We can say their handles ain't the best compared to other NBA players, but put a random person in their slot and they ain't gonna get a dribble back to their hand without that shyt getting swatted out. Just the fact that they're able to put the ball on the ground against NBA defenders takes time to get right.

Dort and Pat Bev aren't elite shooters, but it still takes a lot of work to shoot even at that level.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Now he could definitely play

But most Bball players would have to be receivers or CB’s or something. Maybe TE.

If they played before and can get hit:yeshrug:

Charlie Ward won a Heisman in football too.

Lebron played in HS I think, AI played, etc.

But he is correct. Only new football dude I think playing right now is Anthony Edwards
What did edwards play

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gates
Peppers
Julius thomas
Jimmy graham
Charlie ward
Ronald curry
Tony gonzalez
Rico gathers

Juven

All Star
Daps
There’s more basketball players in the NFL than football players in the NBA :manny:
And football players have a better chance of making it to the mlb

Deion sanders made it to mlb and played in the world series while mj the goat couldn’t make it out of the minor leagues

Get that baseball money

broller

Veteran
Daps
QB, WR, DB, LB

6’8 DB :mjlol:

6’8 WR :mjlol:

6’8 LB :mjlol:

Let’s take a live look at PGs knees if he played football
121897.jpg

I'm surprised you included QB because that's a position that takes so much refinement.

Also, lol at DB especially
WR could be possible though, he could be Harold Carmichael status.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I agree with George.. basketball is a more refined sport than football and is harder to pick up at a young age. I think football rewards athleticism more than basketball , so good athletes can pick it up more easily than basketball.

The same thing applies to baseball and football. You'd see more guys from baseball to football than vice versa. The refinement needed in baseball is so high.