Papa Johns all day...... Best breadsticks imo

Papa johns :eat:

Papa johns

Papa Johns

Them jalapenos, B. :noah:

papa johns

them pepperocinis >>>>

Papa

*waits for nikkas to come in and say..."Local Pizzeria>>>>>" knowing damn well we already know that, just answer the question bytch*

papa johns, they got that ill butter sauce, i could drink that shyt.

Papa Johns

Papa Johns

Papa Johns nikka!!!!

Papa Johns is better to me, but I do like pizza huts stuffed crust though

:what: Pizza Hut is fukking trash

this.

The crowd has spoken.

Papa Johns :ooh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Depends on what you want. When it's made correctly, the P'Zone > anything any pizza chain has to offer but nikkaz working at Pizza Hut be lazy as fukk so I'll go with Papa John's. Thin crust, pan, it don't even matter the shyt gon be fiyah. They need to step they dessert game up tho.

Oh, and yall trippin if yall still knockin Domino's. They came a long way adding the Deep Dish crust and the pasta bowls, the sandwiches are pretty good and they Cinnastix is the best in the game. The stuffed cheesy bread is :ducktales: tho, same weak shyt.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lol @ nikkas sayin Dominos when dude clearly stated his only options were Pizza Hut and Papa Johns :dead:

But seriously tho, Dominos be on some nikka shyt. You don't know what that life bout until you order pizza and watch it never come :noah:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what: papa johns this can't even be serious. anybody else ever notice that pizza hut idea of "toppings" seem to be bake the pizzaand then put the toppings on AFTERWARD??? the fukk is wrong with them damn :what:

nah dominos stepped they game up dramatically since they admitted they shyt used to suck. everytime I ordered its been piff

This brehs. dominos is fukking good now man, they have the best tasting crust in the game.. with pizza hutt and papajohns i don't even feel like eating the crust but with dominos I get to the end of the pizza and see that crust like :ahh: I think its the garlic...:takedat: