Papa Johns or Pizza Hut

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I used to work and am going back to work in two days at Pizza Hut....and it's Papa Johns brehs. Pizza Hut got better wings if its a wingstreet doe

AJ Snow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Queens Borough
Papa Johns peppers squirted all over my pizza :ahh:

Dipping those thick parmasean breadsticks all in ma Garlic sawse :ahh: :noah: :ahh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
guess it depends on where you are from...in the part of Dallas I stay at it is easily pizza hut...

Get's supreme pizza from papa johns and they just have a bunch of random shyt mashed into the cheese, and the cheese is just way to thick...:rudy: :rudy: nikka is that lettuce and brussel sprouts on my pizza:huhldup: :huhldup:

Get's supreme pizza from pizza hut and bites in to it:smugdraper: :smugdraper: ...taste a little extra :win: :win: and looks at pizza to see they have baked all of the jalepeno peppers right underneath the cheese to give it that :noah: :ahh:

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
papa john with their better ingredients. pizza hut been fallen off.

but Donatoes Pizza >>>>>>> all my ohio brehs can vouch for that

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
default_recipe_lrg_7313001257.jpg

:ahh:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
that garlic butter puts papa over the edge but that cheesy bite pizza from the hut is awesome
Papa Johns>>>>>

Papa Johns has to be doing something to their garlic because it's so delicious it's criminal. I love garlic and have tried Pizza Hut's and their bread sticks and while it's not that bad it's no where close to PJ's level. I wonder if they are adding some type of flavor enchancer because the taste really pops.

I have never really tried the store brand pizzas like Red Baron or Dijornos or whatever. I'm usually hungry right then so it's either the 15-20 minute wait for PJ's or the local Buddy's or B.C.'s or the 5 minute wait for a $5 Little Ceasars but I don't have time for pre heating no ovens and shyt.