Papoose Comments On The Ice Water Bucket Challenge On Instagram - Real Talk

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Papoose Take on this ... :shaq2:

Anyway I get what the meme is about ... however .. people gotta stop feeling bad for their first world privileges by comparing it to 3rd world societies. If you get bent out of shape over someone dumping water that ends up contributing to help cure a disease ... whats so wrong with that. I am not into this ice bucket thing but its not because of a fake reason imma make up that we wasting water .. I dont like trends where the true purpose is lost and sheep just follow the masses trying to gain attention. Cuz most doing it now aren't doing it for the original cause they just wanna fit in.

But if papoose feels like that ... when he's going home to his multi room condo (i hope he has one) ... why doesn't he stop and think about 10 african kids in some village in a zinc house thats sleeping head to foot on a twin size bed ... while he has a free room ...

There are African children walking on leaves tied to their feet .. while he is obsessing over Jordans and other negro nonsense.

Basically I can make you feel bad for any of the amenities you enjoy here in the US ... because obviously others are less fortunate.

While he rocks a new fitted each day to cover his atrocious hairline ... african kids are being pelted by harmful Ultra Violet sunrays of the sun because they cant afford a hat.

Pretty much you do this for anything .. so really his outrage is that people are such sheep ... not that people are squandering resources like water.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Love Papoose Take on this ... :shaq2:

Anyway I get what the meme is about ... however .. people gotta stop feeling bad for their first world privileges by comparing it to 3rd world societies. If you get bent out of shape over someone dumping water that ends up contributing to help cure a disease ... whats so wrong with that. I am not into this ice bucket thing but its not because of a fake reason imma make up that we wasting water .. I dont like trends where the true purpose is lost and sheep just follow the masses trying to gain attention. Cuz most doing it now aren't doing it for the original cause they just wanna fit in.

But if papoose feels like that ... when he's going home to his multi room condo (i hope he has one) ... why doesn't he stop and think about 10 african kids in some village in a zinc house thats sleeping head to foot on a twin size bed ... while he has a free room ...

There are African children walking on leaves tied to their feet .. while he is obsessing over Jordans and other negro nonsense.

Basically I can make you feel bad for any of the amenities you enjoy here in the US ... because obviously others are less fortunate.

While he rocks a new fitted each day to cover his atrocious hairline ... african kids are being pelted by harmful Ultra Violet sunrays of the sun because they cant afford a hat.

Pretty much you do this for anything .. so really his outrage is that people are such sheep ... not that people are squandering resources like water.[/QUOTE

great post! this is the type of shyt I would write but would delete half way thru because I got tired of typing and thinkin lol

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
flushing waste isnt the same thing as dumping a trashcan of water on yourself because wiz khalifa did it. and water has become a pretty important issue for some parts of the US this year, such as california, where alot of the nations produce comes from. and detroit?

not even gonna mention africa or iraq, etc.

I bet you leave the water running when you brush your teeth though

Why don't you and pap take yo asses to Africa and do something about it

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
just seems like the obvious to go against cause its a fad and him who i believe is 5% wanna show how people are followers

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
America

images

Papoose(blog).jpg

africa

images

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I bet you leave the water running when you brush your teeth though

Why don't you and pap take yo asses to Africa and do something about it

i brush my teeth with the blood of white babies maggot. and i didnt mention africa, papoose did. so contract ebola and spread it to your family.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I wonder what grade of diamonds this nikka be rocking :troll:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Pretty much you do this for anything .. so really his outrage is that people are such sheep ... not that people are squandering resources like water.

These are absurd analogies!!

Making USE of clothing and housing is not comparable to WASTAGE of water!
You cannot compare the two.

With your analogy we should starve because africans are hungry.
This is not about making use of something its about wastage.

Not rocket science breh