Papoose Comments On The Ice Water Bucket Challenge On Instagram - Real Talk

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I'm with Papoose. I know this Ice Water thing is suppose to be for a good cause but America makes me sick sometimes. You have people who are out there who can't eat food and are hungry yet we throw way pounds and pounds of food daily. You got kids in Africa and other 3rd world countries who don't have fresh water yet here we are dumping drinkable water on ourselves. We are so ass backwards as a country.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just chilling on the whole Ice Bucket shyt lol. I'm paying no attention to it at the moment cause I have shyt to do. If it's something charitable that is going to genuinely help people in some form then good but I hope people don't get forget the initial purpose if so. Personally when I give to charity I just give it for good causes whenever possible but mostly just personal stuff done quietly. Have raised money for charity doing things also but with the focus being the charitable cause still.

I get what Pap is saying, but I think the issue lies more mentally, the frenzy of ice bucket shyt you could argue that time could be used more effectively I guess. It would have been cool if the challenge wasn't so stupid lol but it is what it is so not gonna judge this one.

Would like to see artists in particular though maybe they could each make a song about an individual charitable issue and then give the proceeds from sales to the charitable choice they picked. That way awareness would increase aswell as finance for the charitable cause. Not restricted to music either when you think about it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i hate nikkas like this...

always got some shyt to say but ain't offering no kina solution... nikka you aint in africa fixing the problem, shut cho machop in a yankee fitted lookin ass up.

if we weren't dumping water on ourselves, would the condition in africa be any different?

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Copped plea accepted. Thanks and take care.

Q5L9D5R.gif

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Yes, because every country in Africa is poor and has no water

I hate when people treat the entire continent of Africa like every country in it is destitute, full of starving children and no hope.
:ld: Man people are dumb as fukk lol, I bet you name certain countries that have mad resources in Africa and they'll be like "where's that at?":lupe:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Did he really comment or did he post a picture like a facebook thot would?