Parkland School Shooting - Officer's Softness Confirmed via Video; 3/24 #MarchForOurLives

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
those shelters seem like a good idea until one of these devious b*stards pulls out a gun while inside with entire class
if the teacher is armed, they can have a close range shootout inside the shelter at point blank range next to twenty kids, surely Jesus will decide who deserved to live

meanwhile, /r/conservative is triggered something fierce by this david hogg kid:russ:

they're crying that they're being bullied by a kid:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
March 29 at 3:00pm ·
Sen. Tammy Duckworth, an Iraq War hero who lost both her legs in service, mocked the conservative Red State blog for saying she “doesn’t have a leg to stand on,” tweeting: “I actually have two legs. They’re made of titanium, and they don’t buckle.”

THEHILL.COM

Dem senator who lost legs in Iraq mocks conservative blog for saying she ‘doesn’t have a leg to stand on’
“I actually have two legs. They’re made of titanium, and they don’t buckle,” Tammy Duckworth said.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps

The Hill
March 29 at 3:00pm ·
Sen. Tammy Duckworth, an Iraq War hero who lost both her legs in service, mocked the conservative Red State blog for saying she “doesn’t have a leg to stand on,” tweeting: “I actually have two legs. They’re made of titanium, and they don’t buckle.”

THEHILL.COM

Dem senator who lost legs in Iraq mocks conservative blog for saying she ‘doesn’t have a leg to stand on’
“I actually have two legs. They’re made of titanium, and they don’t buckle,” Tammy Duckworth said.
The rights obsession with senator Duckworth is weird as hell.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The rights obsession with senator Duckworth is weird as hell.

She's a vet who sacrificed a lot for the sake of the country. In one aspect of the right's version of identity politics, the fact that she would promote the Republican cause is very threatening to them. Especially when they've primarily been populating their highest ranks with draft dodgers and trust fund babies.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She's a vet who sacrificed a lot for the sake of the country. In one aspect of the right's version of identity politics, the fact that she would promote the Republican cause is very threatening to them. Especially when they've primarily been populating their highest ranks with draft dodgers and trust fund babies.

Woman, nonwhite, veteran, democrat...

she checks all the boxes of things Republicans hate and fear

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Have we ever seen anything like what Hogg just pulled? :dahell:

He's a freaking teenager and he just flexed on a well-established nationally known figure who does this stuff for a living. :heh:

A dozen advertisers already pulled ads from “The Ingraham Angle” this week after she taunted the student activist on Twitter. Among them: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Office Depot, Nestle, Joseph A. Banks, Expedia, Hulu, Johnson & Johnson, Nutrish pet foods, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, Jenny Craig and the Atlantis Paradise Island resort, USA Today reports.

I don't know if it makes any difference in the long run, but :smugdraper:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Looks like Ted Nugent is going to start toning down his rhetoric:

Last year, Nugent promised to tone down his choice of words after his wife complained. "At the tender age of 69, my wife has convinced me that I just can’t use those harsh terms," he said. "I’m going to take a deep breath and I am going to back it down. And if it gets fiery, if it gets hateful, I’m going away. I’m not going to engage in that kind of hateful rhetoric anymore."

Oh, wait.

"The lies from these poor, mushy-brained children who have been fed lies and parrot the lies," he said. "They are actually committing spiritual suicide because everything they recommend will cause more death and mayhem, guaranteed."

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies," he said. "I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless. To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well-known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless. These poor children, I’m afraid to say and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable: They have no soul.”

What does that even mean? :heh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
shes fukking Alex Jones levels of insane

The difference is, Roseanne Barr is a comedian well-known for being controversial and provocative. Example: she once cooked a batch of Jewish cookies in an oven while dressed as Hitler. She’s incredibly satirical and basically made a career out of pissing off middle America (singing the national anthem off-key).

Alex Jones promotes himself as a valid source of news and political information. As if he’s connected to an underground cadre of others in-the-know that filter all sorts of dangerous truths of reality back to the hoi polli for safe digestion. It’s like a cult. He brainwashes a large group of people into thinking they’re the only ones who know what’s really going, and that all the people around them calling them idiots are just sheeple or agents of the government.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The difference is, Roseanne Barr is a comedian well-known for being controversial and provocative. Example: she once cooked a batch of Jewish cookies in an oven while dressed as Hitler. She’s incredibly satirical and basically made a career out of pissing off middle America (singing the national anthem off-key).

Alex Jones promotes himself as a valid source of news and political information. As if he’s connected to an underground cadre of others in-the-know that filter all sorts of dangerous truths of reality back to the hoi polli for safe digestion. It’s like a cult. He brainwashes a large group of people into thinking they’re the only ones who know what’s really going, and that all the people around them calling them idiots are just sheeple or agents of the government.

Roseanne is absolutely a fellow travelers of Alex Jones. She believes in lizard people and Obama is a secret Muslim and pizzagate and all kinds of insane shyt.
That's not being provocative, that's being a crazy bytch.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
These kids have seen more war in parkland than ted has his entire life. :pacspit:

This is the guy who actually shyt on himself when he went before the draft board, on purpose. Then convinced the parents of some young girl he was fukking to let him adopt her so he could continue on fukking her.

Sick b*stard.