Reppin
Mississauga
4qdLZp.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly none of y’all been watching the actual games. Siakam been hooping the last four or five games. He already has game winners under his belt (including the shot to win the title). He gonna start making more of these soon enough.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They overpaid a very limited skilled basketball player. Covington played him perfectly. He has one move that can easily be countered by moving your feet and keeping your hands up.

Nah Siakam just didnt take a good shot instead of using his body to clear space he avoided the contact and tried to finish thru an off balance layup,more so just a bad shot...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Clearly none of y’all been watching the actual games. Siakam been hooping the last four or five games. He already has game winners under his belt (including the shot to win the title). He gonna start making more of these soon enough.

I dont think hes the kind of a guy who can finish out games regularly,i would rather Fred take those end of game shots...Pascal too out of control and unpredictable.

He never takes those shots under control with his feet under him,its ALWAYS an off balance layup trhying to avoid contact.Thats why he misses so many bunnies he never drives into the contact,its always fading from it contorting himself into crazy off balance positions.

He played good last night i didnt like the the shot he took....

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Collins is better than Siakam ? I know were bashing and shyt but this is too far....

I wouldn’t trade Collins for Siakam straight. Collins is younger(just turned 23, Siakam will be 27 in 2 months) and has More upside than Siakam. He put up a 20/10 on 15 shots last season with a 60% FG, 40% 3pt and 80%from the line. There’s not a lot of things Siakam does better than Collins.

ain’t ya the same nikka saying Siakam was better than Jayson Tatum?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rico Hines has to get him back in the lab this next off season. Not sure how much he can do now that he’s a coach with the Kings though.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It happens, he's not your go to scorer he's a good option not sure why coli hates him so much

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I wouldn’t trade Collins for Siakam straight. Collins is younger(just turned 23, Siakam will be 27 in 2 months) and has More upside than Siakam. He put up a 20/10 on 15 shots last season with a 60% FG, 40% 3pt and 80%from the line. There’s not a lot of things Siakam does better than Collins.

ain’t ya the same nikka saying Siakam was better than Jayson Tatum?

Siakam does everything better than Collins,better scorer,better defender,better playmaker and he does those thhins with defenses focusing on him,nobody focuses on Collins....John Collins is a just a roll man for Trae...So ur telling me John Collins has more upside than an ALL NBA player on a 53 win team as the #1 guy cuz thats what Siakam was last year ?

Atlanta would trade Collins for Siakam in an instant if it was offered... and i did say Siakam was better than Tatum 2 years ago when it was a discussion...

Last edited: