Passport Bro Found Dead in Colombian AirBnB, Colombian Media Described him as a “Trick” smh

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:

andrew-goldstein-frnd.gif

Daps
Let's also be real though and stop acting like the same thing isn't occurring stateside. How many guys are getting killed because they got set up by some female? Mo3? PnB Rock? You mess with the wrong kind of female, especially one that has street ties, and you might not come out of it alive.

Huh? The only issue with that is these 3rd world bytches are in the streets merely by profession

Different ball game

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Huh? The only issue with that is these 3rd world bytches are in the streets merely by profession

Different ball game

Yeh it was a terrible false equivalency but I let it rock :pachaha: .

And the guys he rattled off were “street nikkas”. These passport bros as we can see are lames and green as hell which is why it’s insane how they are operating lol. Dudes really walking the streets in constant interaction with poor people and predators. Something I learned quickly. I started renting cars and driving the second vacation and, my fukkery levels subsided 100 percent.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's also be real though and stop acting like the same thing isn't occurring stateside. How many guys are getting killed because they got set up by some female? Mo3? PnB Rock? You mess with the wrong kind of female, especially one that has street ties, and you might not come out of it alive.

Basically. Going to these other countries is like going to South Central, O Block or East New York but times 20.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Passport gang always gonna go out sad when they main focus is p*ssy. You nikkas can’t get p*ssy in the states so you leave the country? That’s sad.
nikkas can’t hop on tinder or hinge and get a bytch in the states? That’s sad
Mo3 was knee deep in some REAL street shyt, that was on him, not a prostitute :mjlol: Pnb was in the hood with real diamonds, that nikka was just food , come on bro, nothing in common with passport gang buying p*ssy overseas

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Why do cats visit these third world countries? When you’re hailing from the US, the country whose exploitative policies left these countries in the state of economic disrepair they’re in, you’re a walking invitation of the local’s resentment.

I restrict my travels to Europe and Japan, and the Euro travels only include the UK, Germany, and the netherlands. fukk visiting Italy, Spain and Portugal.

:francis:

:mjpls:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I think this is the worst idea actually. Again this is all apart of the trick ecosystem. He’s not doing anything for free and how will you really know he has your best interest at heart? You gonna Yelp review his abilities to safely navigate the vice world for you?:pachaha:

Easier to just set up a lick.

I think the youtuber said it best is a lot of passport bros are not street smart. :francis:

You should just learn the language or if you want a reputable guide, look online at the local universities for “language immersion” city crawls. Spend 4-6 hours daily with a local teacher (usually a stable young woman who isn’t a working girl) and learn the language and culture at the same time. Two birds one stone. Work from that space. She’s going to have other educated women to introduce you to outside of the program as long as you’re not totally autistic. These people are bilingual and your socioeconomic peers within these countries. Easy money
Nah breh..there are some official people with bonafides you can hire for the low to watch your back
Travelers who care about their security do it all over the world
There are guides who do more than just show you around
Not every local is a conniving crook trying to get over people breh

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Shut up

The article clearly states he had a new woman with him every night.

Read before commenting.

The whole point is one of those led to him being drugged

That’s the story here
If he wasn't a creepy weirdo sex tourist it wouldn't have happened. Take the cape elsewhere

Breh more or less in these respective countries it is weird to fukk a dude on the first night. Especially a foreigner. You are either paying out right or you’re treating an impoverished women to a night out that she otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford.

That’s what normal rationale men who aren’t tricks and more importantly reside, not visit, will tell you. You can learn the hard way. But you should be skeptical that a random broad you can’t communicate with wants to come to your residence with her girlfriend.

I don’t like most of these YouTube nikkas but he is right about one thing, a lot of y’all are green, and wide open. I’m not talking about the United States.
Why would you not be able to communicate with her?

I'm fluent in 3 languages, one of which is Spanish. It's super lame how these weirdos travel to Latin America with the most basic sounding YouTube tutorial Spanish
:russ: