Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Frustrated 3: Who's The Man? trailer

just copped the film on VIMEO its pretty dope.

Passport bros got they own hidden colors series now lol

561277_550x814

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I thought the youtube video was the movie. OP has to be a fukking shill. I'm not paying $16 for this. (in fact no one here is going to pay when documentaries are often free on youtube)

As for the trailer or whatever......If you travel for women then do it in peace. Why make a spectacle of it? Parading your Brazilian girlfriend around is a bit dehumanizing too. "Hey look guys! She has natural hair! No tattoos! Look! Look! My Brazilian girlfriend! Hehehe" Yeah not creepy at all.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I thought the youtube video was the movie. OP has to be a fukking shill. I'm not paying $16 for this. (in fact no one here is going to pay when documentaries are often free on youtube)

As for the trailer or whatever......If you travel for women then do it in peace. Why make a spectacle of it? Parading your Brazilian girlfriend around is a bit dehumanizing too. "Hey look guys! She has natural hair! No tattoos! Look! Look! My Brazilian girlfriend! Hehehe" Yeah not creepy at all.
Most of the guys I see traveling or giving advice on traveling are doing so without attacking anyone in the first place.

If anything, I see more people attacking brothers who make content about traveling, unprovoked.

So why wouldn’t they make a documentary explaining their rationale?

But in Amerikkka the black man isn’t allowed to talk about or have an opinion on anything outside of sports or entertainment so I guess your post makes sense.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

cry them bummy tears boy "16 dolla cost too mush neega"

go deliver some doordash so you can afford a movie bum.

your whining gives me strength.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Most of the guys I see traveling or giving advice on traveling are doing so without attacking anyone in the first place.

If anything, I see more people attacking brothers who make content about traveling, unprovoked.

So why wouldn’t they make a documentary explaining their rationale?

But in Amerikkka the black man isn’t allowed to talk about or have an opinion on anything outside of sports or entertainment so I guess your post makes sense.

I don't have a problem with the documentary (the part where people are sitting down and talking.) Just the beginning of the trailer where the guy shows off his "Brazilian gf with natural hair". That was corny.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I don't have a problem with the documentary (the part where people are sitting down and talking.) Just the beginning of the trailer where the guy shows off his "Brazilian gf with natural hair". That was corny.
Isn’t one thing that black women complain about, is the lack of appreciation for natural hair?

So why is it an issue when a black man is showing off a black (by our standards, anyway) Brazilian woman’s natural hair all of a sudden?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They got that lapeef associated dude in this lmao

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Isn’t one thing that black women complain about, is the lack of appreciation for natural hair?

So why is it an issue when a black man is showing off a black (by our standards, anyway) Brazilian woman’s natural hair all of a sudden?

Stop it. You know damn well he's looking for "natural hair" of a certain texture. It was pretty evident when he made that comment after she came out of the water. That was some yung berg shyt.