Passport Bruv Travels To Sweden & Gets Stopped 5 Times By The Cops.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
So we labelling bros that get harassed by cac police sex tourists now? Is this where we're at now?

You can get flights from London to Stockholm for less than 100. Brehs in London can fly into numerous European cities just to chill for the weekend given the cost.
Every man don't travel for thirst.
That’s what’s so great about over there. So many different options.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
As e xpected it was an uneventful and boring trip. Imagine travelling to Scandinavia seeking a good time. :mjlol:
Yeah but none of them can compete with these Scandinavian snow bunnies. Brothas ain’t checking for no Arab women in Sweden. They are unlike the white women you see in America or Britain.
They're arguably the most overrated women in the world. The only reason they are hyped so much (by cacs and their bootlicks) is because of muh blonde hair, blue eyes.

Daps
As e xpected it was an uneventful and boring trip. Imagine travelling to Scandinavia seeking a good time. :mjlol:

They're arguably the most overrated women in the world. The only reason they are hyped so much (by cacs and their bootlicks) is because of muh blonde hair, blue eyes.
this.

most attractive white women are Mediterranean IMO. Although when I used to practice guitar on ometv I did meet some danish and Sweden chicks that were solid 8s

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Swedish women are the most attractive white women on earth. PAWGers heaven

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this.

most attractive white women are Mediterranean IMO. Although when I used to practice guitar on ometv I did meet some danish and Sweden chicks that were solid 8s
Spanish & Swedish got the best white women.

Greek & Portuguese women are ugly, I have explored Greece & Portugal a few times, their white women very average, very few dymes.

I can't judge Italy, I never been to Italy

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Whole bunch of c00ns in here.. most of them white girls hate your black ass.

You know how many black or mixed people grew up in those european countries and have stories of being bullied and harassed for the color of their skin.